27 Products On Amazon That Inspired Over 1,000 People To Leave A Five Star Review
From acne products to throwback games to cooking tools, these are the crowd faves.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Instant Pot 7-in1 Pressure cooker that'll basically do all of the cooking for you. With all of these features, all you'll really have to do in the kitchen is, well, exist.
2. A light curtain can treat your room to a cool, soft glow and an overall relaxing mood. The curtain is waterproof, has eight light settings controlled by a remote, and can be used indoors and outdoors.
3. A Keurig cup holder to organize all of your tiny coffee and tea K-cups near your machine so you don't have to store those bulky boxes anymore. (Keurig machine sold separately, but you knew that already).
4. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay – it'll help clear up acne blemishes and redness, minimize pores, and reduce oiliness. It's made of 100% bentonite clay that the whole internet seems to worship.
5. A BESTOPE Blackhead Removal Kit for removing pimples without causing unnecessary redness or spreading bacteria. This kit comes with five different needles for different pimple sizes and a case to store them in when you aren't using them.
6. A microwave bacon cooker that'll actually give you bacon that looks and tastes like it came fresh out of a hot iron skillet!
7. A mildew-resistant antimicrobial shower curtain liner to keep all the funk and gunk away from your bathroom — like wayyy away.
8. Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil to help diminish acne along with fine lines, stretch marks, and hyperpigmentation. Plus, it promotes nail health! (Um, it might even up your credit score based on this long list of improvements...?! Just kidding!).
9. Hotel luxury bedsheets set that are so popular on Amazon, I'm almost convinced they'll bring the actual hotel with them when they arrive at your home. The set comes with one flat sheet, one fitted sheet, and two pillowcases.
10. Biotin shampoo that's formulated to help people experiencing hair loss and is infused with jojoba oil which will help moisturize the scalp and prevent dandruff.
11. Jenga – it could come in handy now that cooler weather is here and you'll be enjoying more time tucked away indoors. Consider this your reminder to get a game night on the calendar. Jenga game hack: It may or may not be 10 times funnier to play after two or more glasses of wine.
12. High-waist opaque leggings that'll make you want to wear ONLY leggings all fall long. Are you ready to live a pants-less life? Because I'm DEF down to denounce pants for the rest of mine.
13. Amazon Essentials panties because apparently, Amazon has the best drawers on Amazon. One pack of these cotton undies and you could be all set for nearly two weeks!
14. A Aliceva Blackhead Remover mask set that'll draw out oil, dirt, and other impurities from your skin and then peel off like a sticker. It also comes with an application brush for spreading the mask evenly.
15. A Drop Stop seat gap filler because losing stuff to that seemingly bottomless pit next to your car seat is really, really annoying. Finally, you won't have to stick your hands down there and stretch your fingers nearly out of their joints trying to grab your cell phone or fallen fries.
16. A heavy-duty car trash bag so your car can stop resembling the messy room you kept in grade school when you still lived with your parents.
17. A mini portable Cooluli fridge to store your snacks, drinks, or beauty products. It has cooling and warming settings and is chargeable via USB, which means you can store it underneath your desk, in your dorm, and even take it on the car on trips.
18. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion for treating pimples overnight with salicylic acid, calamine for cooling and soothing the inflamed area, and sulfur to draw out oil and impurities. This drying lotion is meant for whiteheads although some reviewers say it helps treat bumps before they fully form.
19. A long-sleeve T-shirt dress that'll take away all those what-to-wear woes. The asymmetrical hemline gives it an extra snazzy touch, making it easy to dress up and down.
20. A Himalayan salt lamp set because honestly the only thing that can top having ~one~ of these peaceful things giving your space a warm glow-up is owning TWO.
21. A mop and broom holder to attach to a wall and make your kitchen or laundry room look less cluttered instantly. It will also hold things like bags and house keys.
22. A waffle knit shirt with a bow-knot in the front that's all about putting comfort first even though style comes in at a verrrry close second! This top is basically going to be your way to actually walk around in something that's as close to pajamas as, well, pajamas.
23. Affresh dishwasher tablets that'll remove odor-causing residue so your dishes actually come out clean. These trusty tablets can be tossed in the machine while it's empty or full.
24. Wood polish and conditioner that'll resurrect even the most high-traffic wood surfaces in your house. One scroll through the before-and-after pictures for this product on Amazon and it'll be very clear why it has so many five-star reviews.
25. A microwave pasta cooker so you can get all your noodle-involved meals done in literal minutes! It's supposed to make al dente pasta without sticking in 15 minutes or less. Before you know it, your pasta dish will be all fixed and ready to eat. Who's ready for ~fasta~ pasta?!
26. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Cleaning Pads to scrub away marks and stains on any surface in your house. This baby is designed to make everything in your life from the windows to the walls (word to Lil Jon) sparkle like new again!
27. Adidas Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoes that are crazy comfortable for working out and wearing allllllllll the way to the event before switching into your heels at the very last possible minute. Yeah, you're that age and it's completely, totally fine.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.