3 chicken breasts
1 red onion
8 ounces baby bella mushrooms
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 bottle Marie’s Roasted Tomato with Parmesan & Basil Vinaigrette
1 tablespoon minced parsley
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1” cubes.
2. Cut red onion into quarters, then separate the layers.
3. Slice mushrooms in half, or in quarters if very large.
4. Slice zucchini into half moons that are ½” thick.
5. Place vegetables and chicken on wooden (soaked) skewers, alternating between chicken and vegetables. Place in a storage container.
6. Pour entire bottle of Marie’s Roasted Tomato with Parmesan & Basil Vinaigrette over skewers.
7. Let marinate for 1 hour.
8. Heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill skewers for 3–4 minutes on each side. Close grill lid to let chicken finish cooking through.
9. Remove skewers from grill. Garnish with minced parsley and serve.