We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of Levi's skinny jeans for everyone who's on Team Skinny Jeans for life, no matter what. If you're nervous about buying jeans online, just read the almost 10,000 5-star reviews — shoppers say these are super comfy, have just the right amount of stretch and fit like a glove.
2. A pair of crop jeans that your fall wardrobe needs, ASAP. Pair them with some cute ankle booties, a chunky sweater and a pumpkin-flavored drink for that obligatory fall pic.
3. A pair of raw hem jeans because they can go casual with a pair of sneaks and an oversized sweatshirt, or be dressed up with pointy heels and a cute top for a night out. One shopper said they fit like a dream and that's all we need to hear to hit that add-to-cart button.
4. A pair of distressed boyfriend jeans that one reviewer said are beyond comfortable (as in, almost as comfy as leggings).
5. A pair of comfy high-waisted mom jeans for everyone still loving this fit. Thank goodness the '90s trend is here to stay, because it's basically the definition of comfort in clothing form.
6. Some high-rise sateen skinny jeans that'll be the pair you can always count on to make you feel fabulous the second you slip them on. The dark wash makes them dressy enough for work but they're also super comfy — according to one customer, they're by far the most comfortable and soft jeans.
7. A pair of Wrangler mid-rise bootcut jeans if you can't handle jeans above your belly button, and are waiting for the high-waist trend to be over already.
8. A pair of Levi's high-rise skinny ankle jeans that have more than 5,000 perfect ratings, because of how well they fit and how comfortable they are. You know that one pair of jeans you wear every single day, even though you own 12 others? Yeah, this'll be that pair.
9. A pair of super stretchy jeggings for that second skin feel. They have a hidden inner elastic waistband and mesh panels for ultimate comfort, because there's nothing worse than holding your breath while your jeans dig into your sides — no need to worry about that with these.
10. A pair of Abercrombie's Curve Love ankle jeans that tons of people say are the most comfortable pair they've ever owned. The curve fit adds an additional two inches through the hip and thigh to hug your body in all the right places, and the built-in stretch makes the jeans comfy enough to lounge in all day.
11. A pair of bootcut jeans for a relaxed fit that doesn't dig into your sides or cut off blood circulation at the ankle. Get this pair and you'll never have to sacrifice comfort for style.
12. Some Levi's boyfriend jeans that are just distressed enough for your grandma to ask whether you need extra money for a new pair of jeans that don't have holes in them. 😂
13. A pair of boyfriend straight mid-rise jeans to pair with your favorite booties and a plaid shirt for that yearly pumpkin patch photo shoot.
14. A pair of wide-leg jeans that are loose, baggy and a total 90s throwback. Wear them with sneakers and a little tube top, and it's like you're back to pretending you're the sixth Spice Girl.
15. A pair of pull-on jeggings because who wants to deal with buttons and zippers, anyway?! One reviewer said that these jeans are re so good, they own four pairs. And you know how the saying goes...if the jeans fit...
16. Some Levi's dad jeans that'll be your go-to weekend pair. Grab a cozy sweatshirt, put on your favorite Chucks and hello, Saturday!
17. A pair of Everlane's 90's cheeky jeans, because whoever said you shouldn't wear white after Labor Day was seriously wrong. These are a classic staple your closet needs, no matter the month.
18. A pair of distressed frayed hem jeans that one reviewer said they can actually sit in comfortably without having to unbutton them — and how many pairs have you owned in your life that you could honestly say that about??
19. A pair of ultra high-rise flared jeans for a little sassy ~flare~. The triple-button waist add a cute detail and the medium wash makes them the ultimate wear-with-anything pair. They also have a stretch waistband, so not only do they look good, they'll feel good too (and that's not always a given with jeans).
20. A pair of Lee boyfriend jeans with rolled cuffs that have more than 9,000 5-star reviews, which, you have to admit, is pretty impressive. They're a classic that you can wear with anything, anytime — so don't be surprised if they're still in your closet five years from now.
21. A pair of relaxed cropped jeans because they deliver vintage style and total comfort at the same time (a rare pairing!). Wear them with heels or sandals and a cute blouse to dress them up, or go casual with a graphic tee. No matter what you choose, they'll always look good.
22. A pair of stretchy jeggings that a reviewer called the most comfortable and well-fitting jeggings they've ever owned. They're also ridiculously affordable and have thousands of positive reviews, soooo yeah, you're definitely gonna want these.
23. A pair of Levi's mid-rise capris because they have inspired people to write the words "super comfortable" in just about a bajillion reviews. They're soft and stretchy, fit just right and come in five great colors, including a cute camo print.
24. A pair of classic high-rise tapered jeans that you can wear with a simple white T-shirt for that Jennifer Aniston girl-next-door look, or make it more formal with a tucked in blouse for a day at the office. One pair of jeans, so many different looks.
25. A pair of Levi's high-rise super skinny jeans that one shopper said you can wear to work and a night out, and feel totally comfortable all day long in both situations. Someone said these are the only jeans they wear and have purchased multiple pairs over the years. Now that's the sign of a good good pair of jeans.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.