31 Kitchen Appliances From Target That’ll Make Cooking So Much Easier
These kitchen appliances will have anyone cooking up three-course meals in no time.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 2-in-1 toaster and oven so you can toast a bagel and bake a pizza with one handy little appliance. Declutter your countertops and up your kitchen game with this Hamilton Beach combo that has an extra-wide toaster slot and makes dinner a breeze every night.
2. An adorable Dash mini waffle maker that will make you think twice about going out for an overpriced brunch. Instead, stay in and make these 4" mini-waffles that everyone will love. Bonus points: This little appliance only weighs about a pound and is super easy to store if the last thing you need is more kitchen clutter.
3. A 20-cup digital rice cooker so you never have to make do with crunchy, half-cooked rice ever again. This easy-to-use multi-cooker not only makes perfect rice every time, but also functions as a slow cooker and a steamer, and even bakes cakes. No one will believe you made a three-course gourmet meal in just this one pot!
4. A 6-quart popcorn maker to make your next movie night perfect. Pop the best homemade popcorn around with this fun device — it adds butter as the kernels pop, fills your kitchen with that familiar buttery movie theater aroma, and when the popcorn is ready, the top can be removed and used as a bowl.
5. A KitchenAid hand blender so you can make the creamiest soups now that it's soup season. This blender has variable speeds, so you can easily whip up anything from smoothies to hummus, and comes with a 3-cup jar to store small batches.
6. A programmable 6-quart slow cooker that will basically do all your cooking for you. Throw in the ingredients, set it and forget it, and next thing you know, dinner is ready. The cooker's matte-black finish gives it a sleek, modern look, and the locking lid means you can carry it without worrying about spills.
7. An electric tabletop s'mores maker...need we say more?! If you're nowhere near a bonfire but desperately want s'mores, no problem! This portable electric range and grill will satisfy your craving and make you the most popular party host every time you bring this baby out.
8. An extra-large electric griddle that will help you become such a master at the art of creating the perfect pancakes, you may consider opening a diner. This griddle has a nonstick surface, a drip tray to catch excess grease and an adjustable temperature knob, so you can cook pancakes, eggs, and bacon to perfection, *every* time.
9. A Cuisinart bread maker so you can have a slice of fresh bread *whenever* you want. This bread maker has 12 programmable options, three crust shades to choose from and a 13-hour delayed start, meaning you can wake up to the divine smell of freshly baked bread wafting from your kitchen in the morning.
10. An egg cooker that makes hard-boiled, soft-boiled, poached and scrambled eggs in just minutes! All you need to do is add water and up to seven eggs to the cooker, press the power button, and your work is done.
11. A digital air fryer so you can enjoy all your fried favorites without actually ~frying~ anything. As one reviewer said, french fries made in this "taste like they're straight from your fast food joint." We're sold!
12. A Cuisinart frozen yogurt, ice cream, and sorbet maker that will make you feel like a serious pro — how else could you feel when just casually making salted caramel waffle cone ice cream at home?? This 3-in-1 appliance is fully automatic, so all you have to do is add the ingredients, press a button and wait for your sweet, icy treat to be ready.
13. Or, if you're cooking for one, a single serve ice cream maker, because what's better than a personal portion of homemade ice cream in under 30 minutes? All you need to do is freeze the included cooling bowl and add your ingredients, it's that simple.
14. A Ninja professional blender that *truly* is as good as everyone says it is. Crush, blend, puree, and process ingredients to make nutrient-rich smoothies and delicious meals, then simply load all the pieces in your dishwasher for an easy cleanup. As one reviewer wrote, "best blender ever made."
15. A mini pizzelle maker for anyone who loves this classic Italian anise-flavored treat. Pour in the batter, close the press, and enjoy a perfectly crisp pizzelle within minutes.
16. A 4.5-quart KitchenAid stand mixer that's guaranteed to change your life the second you get it. No more breaking a sweat trying to knead bread dough by hand or exhausting your arm while whisking heavy cream. This fan-favorite kitchen appliance will last you for years and always look great on your countertops.
17. A Ninja express chopper so you never again shed a tear while chopping onions. Chop, mince, and puree garlic, herbs, onions and anything else you can find with this handy electric chopper that makes cooking prep *so* much easier.
18. A 6-quart Instant Pot that cooks food up to 70% faster than many other cooking methods, meaning no more waiting for hours and hours until dinner is *finally* ready. This 7-in-1 appliance is a game changer; it works as a pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan, and food warmer, so basically, you can throw out every other cooking gadget you own — this is all you'll ever need.
19. A mini pie maker for when you just watched an episode of The Great British Bake Off and are inspired to make the perfect pie, but also don't want all the hassle. This mini appliance makes 4" sweet and savory pies in minutes, thanks to its quick heating nonstick surface. Perfect crust and no soggy bottom!
20. A Babymoov Duo Meal 6-in-1 baby meal station that can be used to puree, blend, steam, and warm baby food, and even warm and sterilize bottles. When life is already super busy, making delicious and nutritious baby food shouldn't be complicated — and with this easy-to-use, dishwasher-safe time saver, it won't be.
21. A 3-quart nonstick fondue pot because if you thought fondue was a thing of the '80s, think again. This little appliance melts cheese and chocolate for the most indulgent, retro treat that will instantly take you back to big hair, neon leg warmers, and glitter scrunchies.
22. A 7-cup food processor that will have you making homemade salsa, coleslaw and even pie crust in no time. You won't know how you ever lived without this powerhouse machine that chops, purees, slices, and shreds with zero effort on your part. *Add to cart immediately.*
23. A 14-oz single-serve blender because if you're cooking for one, this is the perfect size. Blend up a portion of creamy soup, fragrant pesto, or a green power smoothie in this handy little beauty that comes in three different colors and is easy to clean and store.
24. A compact 700-watt countertop microwave that's perfect for your oh so tiny apartment kitchen. It has six settings, a sleek minimalist look, and won't take up too much of that precious countertop space.
25. A 2-quart Crock-Pot if you're cooking for one and don't need a fridge filled with never-going-to-be-eaten leftovers. This small slow cooker has three heat settings, makes the perfect amount of food for one meal, and can also be used to make dips, sides, or to reheat leftovers.
26. An electric spiralizer that will make the switch from noodles to zoodles way less painful. If you want to lighten up your cooking, use this two-attachment spiralizer to make ribbons and spirals out of zucchini, sweet potatoes, carrots, and any other vegetable you can get your hands on.
27. A three-minute sandwich maker for days when you don't feel like cooking, but you're also trying to not order out (again). Make a classic grilled cheese, or get fancy and whip up a toasted gourmet sandwich with this easy-to-use-and-clean appliance.
28. A Cuisinart stainless-steel griddler that's a panini press, a grill, a searing pan, and a griddle, all in one. This nonstick appliance is so versatile, you'll be pulling it out for every meal you make.
29. A five-speed KitchenAid hand mixer that will definitely be your best friend this holiday season. Whip up delicious cookie dough and colorful icings in no time with this highly rated power mixer that has over 5,000 5-star reviews. If you have no space for a stand mixer, this compact little appliance is for you.
30. An electric food steamer – it doubles as a rice cooker, meaning you can cook an entire meal in this one appliance. The wire rack allows you to steam vegetables and meats, while the bottom of the cooker makes rice, saving you both cooking time and cleanup time.
31. A five-tray dehydrator that will help you make super-tasty chips out of all the apples you dragged home from your apple picking trip. Use this cool appliance to dehydrate fruit and vegetables, dry herbs, or make your own Fruit Roll-Ups — sky's the limit!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.