1. Explode a watermelon in your backyard.
2. Learn about chemical reactions with a lemon volcano.
3. "Marinate" gummy worms in a concoction that turns them into "electric eels."
4. Add a Mento to different types of soda and see which one has the biggest explosion.
5. Study heat sensitivity using color-changing slime.
6. Make rainbow paper and discover how light reflects on a surface.
7. Play with glow-in-the-dark magic mud.
It's made using a potato! Whatttttttttt.
Get the tutorial at The King of Random.