We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Adidas snow boots that are just as comfortable as sneakers.
2. Lightweight Columbia boots with oh-so-grippy soles.
3. Sorel boots that are as stylish as they are functional.
4. Ankle booties with fold-down cuffs and a faux-fur lining.
5. Tall boots for people who may need to tromp through relatively deep drifts.
6. Kamik boots with easy-to-fasten bungee lacing.
7. Metallic Khombu boots with a slightly futuristic look.
8. Bogs boots to add some blooms to the snowy scenery.
9. Sorel mid-calf boots with a removable and washable felt inner lining (so they're perfect for people who tend to have stinky feet).
10. Boots that have durable rubber soles and a unique woven-fabric design on the shaft.
11. Quilted Columbia boots with a cozy faux-fur lining.
12. Muck boots that'll keep looking fresh through a long day of tromping thanks to their self-cleaning outsoles.
13. Handsome Timberland boots with leather accents.
14. Shearling-lined Crocs that'll make your feet feel ~luxurious~.
15. Lace-up boots with a knit cuff at the top.
16. Wool and suede booties that have a charmingly rustic-look.
17. Tommy Hilfiger boots with a toggle top and intricate stitched detailing.
18. Inexpensive UGG-like boots that'll make you feel like your slipping your feet into a pillow.
19. Waterproof Sketchers boots with a cushioned insole.
20. Brightly colored Keen boots.
21. And classic Sperry boots with a removable insole.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.