We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Adidas snow boots that are just as comfortable as sneakers.
2. Lightweight Columbia boots with oh-so-grippy soles.
3. Sorel boots that are as stylish as they are functional.
4. Faux suede ankle booties with a faux-fur lining.
5. Tall boots for people who may need to tromp through relatively deep drifts.
6. Kamik boots with easy-to-fasten bungee lacing.
7. Metallic Khombu boots with a slightly futuristic look.
8. Bogs boots to keep your feet dry and warm no matter how slushy the roads are.
9. Sorel mid-calf boots with a waterproof exterior and wonderful arch support.
10. Boots that have traction soles and a unique woven-fabric design on the shaft.
11. Quilted Columbia boots with a cozy faux-fur lining.
12. Muck boots that'll keep looking fresh through a long day of tromping thanks to their self-cleaning outsoles.
13. Merrell boots with leather and suede accents.
14. Shearling-lined Crocs that'll make your feet feel ~luxurious~.
15. Lace-up boots with a knit cuff at the top, a faux-fur lining, and a zipper on the side!
16. Breathable booties with a removable insole you can wash or replace!
17. Propét boots with a waterproof and Scotchgard-treated suede upper.
18. Inexpensive UGG-like boots that'll make you feel like your slipping your feet into a pillow.
19. Lightweight Sketchers boots with a cushy insole.
20. Keen boots as cute and comfy as your favorite plaid shirt.
21. And classic Sperry boots with a removable insole.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.