3. Keep every tool in its proper place with outlines.
“Honey, stop hanging the wrench on the hammer hook!”
Learn more at Hey, Let’s Make Stuff.
5. Install a set of old school lockers and assign one to each member of your family.
Learn more at 100 Things 2 Do.
9. Have a “no shoes allowed in the house” policy? Maximize floor space and store them on a rack instead of the ground.
11. Repurpose empty coffee cans as miniature recycling centers.
Store them alongside your larger paper, plastic, and glass recycling containers.
Learn more at Lil Blue Boo and here’s some general information about recycling batteries.
21. Hang your fishing rods from a ceiling rack to keep them out of the way.
You can buy one here… but if you’re handy with a jigsaw, it would be a cinch to make your own.
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing Obamacare repeal and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.