1. "Skitchen" by Benoit Jammes
You leave the house and your potatoes immediately start practicing their kickflips.
3. Ceramics by Anna Barlow
These sculptures may look deliciously oozy and gooey, but you'd break a tooth if you attempted to eat one.
5. "Sweet and Low" by Nicoletta Ceccoli
See other pieces from Nicoletta's "Sweet and Low" show here.
6. Charted Food by Pop Chart Lab
7. "Fingerprints" by Kevin Van Aelst
After making the giant Cheez Doodle fingerprint, Kevin Van Aelst probably left *actual* cheesy fingerprints everywhere.
9. "Bauhaus" by Nicky&Max
To learn more about the Bauhaus movement that inspired this series, go here.
10. "Big Appetites" by Christopher Boffoli
12. "Candybar Carpet" by We Make Carpets
Preparing dinner would be exceedingly difficult if the ingredients suddenly became weightless.
14. "Foodie Alphabet" by Vidhya Nagarajan
Spell your name in food. Do it. If you mixed the ingredients together, would your meal be delicious or disgusting? "M" for maldon sea salt, "A" for anchovies, "L" for leeks.....
15. "Contemporary Pieces" by Rebecca Rütten
Photographs of fast food inspired by paintings from the Renaissance.
16. "The Coming Storm" by Will Cotton
If you're a famous performer you get to make requests before you arrive at a venue for a concert - you put together a "rider" filled with the different things you want to munch on and drink backstage. You could simply ask for bottled water... or get much, much more elaborate. In this series, Henry Hargreaves and Caitlin Levin depict the riders of famous musicians like Beyoncé ("juicy baked chicken, garlic, sea salt, black pepper") and Marilyn Manson ("gummi bears").
18. "Fictitious Dishes" by Dinah Fried
I bet you can think of someone you'd like to send one of these to.