1. Keep your phone in sight with a grip strip.
2. Personalize the exterior of your car with some easy to apply (and remove) stickers.
The decals leave behind no residue.
Price: $120 to $210
4. Install a mobile office between your front seats.
5. Set up a booster seat for your canine copilot.
6. Or make a car hammock for a larger pooch.
7. Class up the joint with a ~fancy~ air freshener.
9. Let Zubie monitor your car's health so you know when you're going to have trouble *before* it happens.
10. Keep a portable jump starter on hand for those times when you can't avoid the car troubles.
13. Plug in a scent diffuser to eliminate nasty odors.
14. Add some artwork to your tire cover.
15. Stop your things from sliding around on your seats (or the floor) with this hanger system.
17. Keep a supply of games on hand to play during long drives.
Mad Libs are always good for a laugh and this road trip game from Melissa & Doug is great for families.
18. Install a hammock on top of your Jeep.
19. Nap in comfort with a DIY road trip pillow.
20. Eliminate all of your blindspots with a mirror that gives you a 180° field of view.
21. Use this beacon and app system to easily find your car in any parking lot.
You'll never have to spend 25 minutes wandering around a parking garage again.