Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A singing JJ plush because CoComelon is as mesmerizing to kids today as Magic Eye posters were to us. Plus, this little guy sings the "Yes, Yes, Bedtime Song," which is an actual bop.
2. A Hatchimals Crystal Flyer Pixie that'll fly across the room with the press of a button, which may make your own little fairy feel like actual magic.
3. A surprisingly sturdy indoor slide — this easy-to-store toy can LITERALLY pop up in minutes, instantly turning any room into a playground. Go ahead, slide this right into your shopping cart.
4. A foldable Lego book-shaped play set with Ariel, Tiana, Cinderella, and Belle. It even comes with Gus Gus and Lumiere!! This gift is sure to help your child become a future Disney adult. And that's exactly what's best for them!
6. A surprisingly mesmerizing fidget cube that can transform into over 70 shapes, so it's perfect for the child on your list who needs something to do with their hands basically 24/7. This stimulating game may even get them to sit still for a second. Imagine!
7. The 2022 Holiday Barbie for families who love the thought of gifting Holiday Barbies every year until their child grows out of them, which just might be NEVER!
8. A tiny desktop TV — this'll play some iconic moments from Friends — and seriously, could that little remote be any cuter?!
9. An upgraded Tamagotchi with a full color screen and digital camera. Go ahead, you can throw this in your OWN stocking. I won't tell!
10. Or a Digimon X virtual pet monster if you wanna gift them that true '90s pixel-perfect experience. Let the battles begin!
11. A LOL O.M.G. doll with 15 surprise accessories and packaging that doubles as a dance floor play set, so they can show off their fashion-savvy skills *and* start working on their catwalk.
12. A VTech KidiGo basketball hoop with an interactive scoreboard — your little basketball star is sure to think this gift is a home run. Um...right??
13. A Lego version of Luke Skywalker's X-Wing Fighter with Minifigures of Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and General Dodonna so they can recreate their favorite Star Wars scenes when they're not rewatching them on Disney+.
14. A Pokémon play set that folds up into a compact backpack so the Pokémon master in your life is able to bring this mystical world with them wherever they go.
15. A Little Tikes electric guitar your kid will surely think this gift ~rocks~ when they see it under the tree.
17. An interactive purse pet with blinking eyes and the ability to play games. If your child wants a pony *every* year, this purse might be the biggest hit yet!
18. Pixicade mobile game maker, which is this year's ultimate educational toy. This nifty set lets kids essentially draw their own video game, so they can channel their creativity and get their gaming fix at the same time.
20. A unicorn slime kit with over 27,000 5-star reviews — because this viral trend seems to be ~sticking~ with kids better than anything else.
22. A LeapFrog animal book that's frequently on the Amazon bestsellers chart. The interactive book teaches kids fun facts about all kinds of critters and it'll even sing songs in both English and Spanish.
23. A pair of fidget popping toys for kids and adults alike who wish they could pop Bubble Wrap indefinitely.
24. A box of kinetic sand, because the Caribbean Christmas was cancelled but they still wanna feel some sand between their toes (be sure to grab the sand tray to keep their toe-beach in one place).
25. An anatomy set that'll teach your kids all about their bodies, from their heads to their shoulders, knees, and toes (with some muscles and vessels added in).
26. A National Geographic geode kit sure to be a ~hit~ with kids who constantly want to break something...without getting in trouble.
27. The bestselling Baby Einstein aquarium crib soother can immediately distract and calm down a fussy baby. Classical melodies, ocean sounds, and glowing light effects will help them fall asleep and stay asleep.
Promising review: "I have a three-week-old son and I figured I'd try this out and see what happened. This is one of the few things we own that REALLY gets his attention, when he goes down for bed he will intently watch this until it lulls him to sleep. I have a feeling he's gonna love this thing for years to come. Sound quality is good, and I've come to enjoy the white noise myself! Crib light is a very nice touch for us and I use it frequently for diaper changes or to just look at him through the night. Oh and because the strap is so adjustable and versatile it fits on our Arms Reach Co-sleeper bassinet. Love it!!" —Katarina
Shipping info: Available on Amazon Prime with two-day shipping, non-Prime shipping options will still arrive by Christmas (see Amazon's full shipping information here).
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
28. A silicone teether sure to ~produce~ a sweet smile from your favorite baby.
These teethers are made without holes, which means your kiddo can drool on them, drop them in the bath, and take them everywhere — they'll stay mold-free! Each product is made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees and dyed with food-grade dye.
Shipping: Products are shipped within two days of payment. UPS Extra shipping is available at an additional cost.
Get the coconut from Oli & Carol for $19.99 (check out all the available teethers).