We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. B is for Boo: A Halloween Alphabet, a chillingly charming board book sure to add some silliness to spooky season.
I impulse-bought this to use as decor for a Halloween table I put together last year. It's perfect! Each letter has a vintage-inspired illustration with diverse characters and clever details. I'm a big fan!
Promising review: "The illustration style immediately grabbed my attention. I bought it for my toddler but could have just as well bought it for myself. My son loves the book even though I got it after Halloween. He seems to like Halloween imagery and we've read it frequently this December. His favorite letter is B for boo as he likes to scare us all the time." —BlueCactus31
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
2. A pumpkin candle you can place on a little dish. You know what you have then? A pumpkin candle on a little dish! Need I say more?
Le Bon Candles is an Etsy star-seller for a reason! Located in Liverpool, UK, these handmade soy wax candles are unique and down-right lovely. They come in all sorts of themes, shapes, and (you guessed it) scents!
Promising review: "I am absolutely in love with these candles! I bought a candle plate separately which they fit perfect on, they look so cute and smell absolutely amazing. They make my whole flat smell like autumn." —Crystal
3. Mooncakes and Milk Bread: Sweet and Savory Recipes Inspired by Chinese Bakeries — a cookbook by cooking instructor Kristina Cho for anyone who knows cold temperatures mean quality time (baking) by the oven!
Promising review: "I love everything about this book. The recipes are thorough and well written. I too love visiting Chinatowns wherever I go and have tasted many buns and mooncakes…the mooncake recipe in this book tasted better than the mooncakes I purchased during this years Mid Autumn Festival. I look forward to baking my way through the whole book!" —Georgia
Get it from Amazon for $22.06.
4. A bag of cinnamon cider potpourri so you can make your home smell like freshly brewed wassail every dang day.
Want to create a look like the picture on the right? Add a dark wooden bowl and keep this kit out on display!
Promising review: "Smells so good, and the apple pieces were packed very neatly in a separate part of the package so they wouldn’t be squished. The smell is just lovely!!! It’s a strong smell, too — not overbearing, yet strong (but strong to where you can actually smell it in the whole room)." —Amanda P.
Get it from Amazon for $19.50 (available in two sizes).
5. A blind date with a book you'll love if snuggling deep into your favorite reading chair and losing yourself in a book sounds like a ~novel~ way to spend shorter days and longer nights.
Mar De Luna Arts Co. is a small biz owned by Marhey Talavera. You can find cottagecore-themed knickknacks, art, and decor. Be sure to check out the shop's Instagram account for new products *and* a dose of serotonin when you scroll through your feed.
Promising review: "Best blind date I’ve ever been on and one of the greatest purchases I’ve ever made. The packaging is adorable and creative. I bought this for a friend's birthday, and it was the perfect gift. I love it so much that I’m going to gift one to myself sometime soon!! 11/10 would recommend. Customer service is really great, too. Super friendly and understanding!!" —Brooke
6. And an adorable bookmark book tracker to remind you of all the great places you've been while you stayed put in your favorite reading chair. If you're challenging yourself to read a certain number of books each year, this is such a fun way to keep track of your pace!
Owner Abbie has a limited collection of these illustrated bookmarks. You can find monthly reading trackers, top-10 book highlights, and a super-cute coffee bookmark. This small biz is located in, you guessed it, England! BTW, their Instagram account is gorgeous and totally worth a follow.
Promising review: "This bookmark is just so well done on every level! The artwork is beautiful, and the quality is gorgeous. It's such a clever idea, and there are enough 'books' pictured to last a whole year. I will be looking for other items from this artist!" —Elaine
7. A crewneck sweatshirt for folks who, like me, have a rather ghoulish sense of humor.
I love this sweatshirt! I've had it for years and still tend to wear it even when it's nowhere near Halloween. It's great quality and super comfortable!
Promising review: "I LOVE this hoodie. It looks just like the photo and it’s so soft. If you’re thinking about buying this – do it!!! You won’t regret it." —Autumn
8. A pair of ceramic jars that'll provide a sophisticated, minimalist storage solution when you realize you've purchased *slightly* too much maple syrup this season.
This set includes two jars with cork tops, a tray, and a collapsable funnel.
Promising review: "These are beautiful and easy to pour oil and vinegar jars. They have a light, warm, gray color that would complement any neutral-toned kitchen. I also loved that it came with a collapsible funnel! The base is a little wobbly but it's not that bad. These are cute and functional jars!" —Jae
Get them from Amazon for $41.95.
9. A hot cider reed diffuser can make your home smell like fresh cooked goodies even if your stovetop usually smells like, um, something burning.
10. A set of six self-watering terra-cotta mushroom bulbs — you're sure to appreciate the help from these cottagecore cuties, especially when colder seasons change up your plants' watering schedule.
Promising review: "I purchased these as a gift for my sister who has over 70 plants in her possession (I know...she's obsessed) and she loves them. They help her cut down on the amount of time spent watering all her plants. She uses them in the heavy drinkers that require frequent watering. I am going to purchase some for myself because I think they are so cute and useful! I really like that they are terra-cotta and can be refilled by simply adding more water — no need to take them out, clean the stem of dirt, etc. like the typical self-watering glass bulbs. In addition, they were actually larger than I had expected. Great product!" —Beetle
Get them from Amazon for $41.99.
11. A weighted blanket — this has a unique knitted pattern that creates the perfect balance of breathability and heavy comfort. This thing is gorgeous *and* it's gonna help you feel calm when the holiday season has you feeling frazzled.
Promising review: "Previous weighted blankets I've tried were too hot to use in warmer weather and made it difficult to move in my sleep, which I do. The wide open knit of the Tree Napper provides excellent airflow and flexes to allow me freedom of movement without sacrificing the weight of the blanket itself. I love it." —Meredith B.
Get it from Bearaby for $269+ (available in three sizes and six colors).
12. Or a really rad skeleton throw to use while snuggling up with your scaredy-cat boo during the horror movie marathon you've tricked them into "enjoying" with you.
This darling Etsy shop, started by artist Diane, includes woven throw blankets, printable wall art, and pillows. This is a small business you don't want to miss!
Promising review: "I absolutely love this blanket! The quality is amazing! I would definitely buy it again!" —Sarah Hensley
13. A Halloween eucalyptus garland for gaudy goths who know a lush, dark floral display is a necessary autumnal staple.
14. A food smoker to infuse any food (or alcoholic beverage, for that matter) with a smoky flavor — no fire-starting skills required.
This product includes applewood and hickory seasonings.
Promising Review: "This works great, especially if you're trying to get that grilled flavor in an apartment. Now I have a hickory smoked kitchen. Keeps everything well concentrated. I managed to give smoke flavor to four steaks in two batches without setting off any fire alarms, so it's a win in my book." —Jennifer Phillips
Get it from Amazon for $99.95.
15. A trinket dish that's gonna be quite a delight if you're a fan of squirreling away tiny treasures.
16. A trio of Hocus Pocus tarot cards for giving your holiday home decor a satisfying sense of nostalgia.
I have these hanging up in my office right this very moment! The illustrations are so rad. The paper is stiff and the quality of the print is great. BTW, Neuer Geist is a small design firm in Salt Lake City. Their Etsy shop has risograph prints, apparel, and tarot cards with their one-of-a-kind artistic style.
Promising review: "These are amazing! I am completely speechless. I really cannot express how awesome these tarot cards are. Plus the note inside the package thanking me for the order also goes a long way! I will definitely be ordering more things in the future!!" —Tucker Walden
17. A faux-wood tea light candleholder you ~wood~ be sorry to miss out on! This decor is as cozy as it gets! Throw this in your nonfunctioning fireplace and turn it into a spot worth cuddling up beside when it's cold out.
Promising review: "We do not use our fireplace and we were tired of the bare look. We decided to give the fireplace area a little glam and this piece looks amazing in it. We are using LED tea lights until we purchase some tea light candles in glass holders. The LED lights still look great though, and we LOVE it!" —TM
Get it from Amazon for $79.95+ (available in birch and oak designs).
18. A set of magnetic glass spice jars for anyone who believes organization is the ~spice~ of life. Make those Thanksgiving seasonings the statement piece we all know they are!
Promising review: "I am in love with my magnetic spice jars! I recently moved to a small apartment and don't have the counter or wall space to store spices or a spice rack, so magnetic jars it was! I love how these have a decorative feel while providing a secure way to store the spices. Unlike other magnetic spice jars I feel that these add an extra flair to displaying your assorted spices." —rae.m.wri
Get a 10-pack of small jars from Amazon for $55 (available in four pack sizes).
20. 52 Lists For Calm, a journal for anyone who wants an orderly, comforting way to unwind when it's too chilly for a walk.
The book is full of prompts like "People I Can Talk To" and "My Comfort Objects," making it both soothing and helpful.
Promising review: "I’m currently on list seven and I am loving this as a supplement to my normal journaling practice. I just made a list of songs that bring me peace, calm, and comfort — how cool, I wouldn’t have thought of that myself! Definitely recommend as an addition to journaling." —Mary Bryce Harigs
Get it from Amazon for $8.94.
21. A bat suncatcher just might be the dreadfully darling decor your haunted house can't live without.
22. A classic Carhartt watch cap is gonna keep your head warm without any frills...f'real.
Promising review: "I bought this in charcoal and lost it on a trip, so I bought the exact color again because I missed it so much. Now I'm back to buy it in more colors. It is thick (because it's a watch cap) but I wear it year round in Dallas or Chicago. The fit is snug to the point that I can sling it back without it falling off and it fits over my afro or straight hair the same and doesn't lose is stretch after washing. This is my favorite hat." —CE
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in 30 colors).