We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication
1. A handsome mustache pacifier because if the girls' trip to the Hamptons is still on (plus one baby) this kid's gonna need to look dapper AF.
2. A foxy pair of baby sneaks that are so insanely cute and cheap, it won't even matter that their baby will grow out of them in like, a week.
3. A brilliant teething necklace that can protect jewelry (and boobies) from grabby babies.
4. A gorgeous turban hat that'll make their baby the chicest of Insta goals.
5. A pair of teeny tiny baby Crocs because legit everyone will love them when they are on a baby.
6. A pair of cotton bib overalls even city kids will love because every single baby book is just like, farm is life.
7. A super sweet night light kiddos are sure to snuggle as they sleep, unless you steal it for yourself.
8. A David Bowie onesie, because if anyone can master androgyny like Bowie, it'd be a baby.
9. A shark towel that'll dry off your BFF's itty bitty shark bait.
10. A Very Hungry Caterpillar rattle — the perfect gift for their family's little snuggle bug.
11. A Petunia Pickle Bottom clip-on pacifier case because your friend's baby will want a fancy pacifier carrying case, we asked.
12. A toasty jumpsuit for when the weather will be too cold to bear.
13. A beautiful high-waisted dot skirt that'll twirl perfectly when their baby starts walking and will make you wonder, why does a baby get to be this well dressed?
14. A pacifier clip for when their pacifier addict needs easy access to their favorite thing.
15. A plush BBQ playset for warm nights when everyone (even the baby) wants to get the grill going.
16. A set of Milkbarn burp cloths because sometimes the only way to make that (barfing) baby look cute will be to cover them up in a fancy floral pattern.
17. A grasping toy to make your friend's baby look like the cutie pre-genius we know they are.
18. An ice cream baby teether that looks so adorable and delicious you'll want to chew on it, too.
19. A set of twinner boob-like bottles their baby will obsess over.
20. A smiling baby lovey. Having one that's this cute is crucial, because that baby will be holding it until they are 22 and graduating from college.
21. A diaper bag that'll never be drab.
22. A hooded cap with cutie ears for the moments when regular ear-less hoodies will simply not be enough.
23. A set of super-soft hippo crib sheets the baby will cuddle up in while you both enjoy nap-time margaritas.
24. A pacifier toy babies are so obsessed with we know you'll want to get one for every day of the week.
25. A baby milestone blanket that'll be the cutest way to remember every special month and moment.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.