25 Things For Kids' Rooms That Are Too Cute To Be This Useful
Because if you leave it up to them, they'll be their own season of Hoarders.
2. A bookshelf bed frame for easy storage near your child's bed, because there'll be nights when they insist on sleeping with their entire unicorn collection and you're gonna need a solid compromise.
3. A sweet children's storage box to help keep their room clean (it'll definitely make *you* crave a doughnut).
4. A monochromatic mobile, which'll keep your baby entertained without them touching (or throwing) anything.
5. A storage hammock — it might be a more unique definition of organized, but it'll make cleaning up with your kiddo so much easier and, let's be real, it's gonna look crazy cool.
6. A snuggable gummy bear night light that'll keep your kiddo feeling safe without compromising shelf space.
8. A play space rug to help keep toy cars on the track, instead of everywhere you will definitely step on them.
12. A fabric calendar your child can use daily, which'll keep their schedule as organized as their room'll be!
13. A modular closet that'll make it much easier for your child to access and put away their clothing (with the help of some insanely cute critters).
14. A storage building block table for keeping Lego pieces off the floor, because we know stepping on a Lego piece hurts so bad you'll want to give away your kid.
15. A daily closet organizer that'll prevent your kids from trying on (and then throwing on the floor) 12 outfits before leaving the house.
16. A storage bag for hiding your stockpile of seasonal clothes under the bed, which'll also thwart your child's best efforts at making the bottom of the bed a real-life nightmare.
18. A wall of slated shelves for keeping table space clean and protecting keepsakes from grabby (shorty) hands.
20. A safari stool/coat rack because a regular coat rack is a recipe for disaster for your three-year-old, and this'll be way cuter.
22. A loft tent bed with a slide that'll give you more usable floor space and make your kid that friend with the coolest bed ever.
23. An adorable pocket storage sack you'll know is the envy of every kid who can count to (almost) 10.
25. A mini locker that'll let your kids keep their tiny treasures safe while making their room look as cool as you wish yours had been when you were their age.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.