1. A bacon and potato chip candy bar for the adventurous Easter eater who knows that choosing between sweet and salty is like choosing a favorite child.
Promising review: "My grown up kids love these bars. They have become a stocking stuffer and Easter basket tradition." —Wendy Blake
Get three from Amazon for $14.99.
2. A set of bunny soaps — you won't hear a peep of a complaint from your house guests when they see these darling soaps in your bathroom.
Promising review: "I purchased these for my son’s Easter basket because he loves having fun soaps in his bathroom. They are so adorable, the colors are vibrant, they are smooth and soft when using, and the scent is oh-my-gosh amazing! Would highly recommend!! (Side note: my son has sensitive skin and these are great and he hasn’t had any irritation. I’m noting this because it’s something I always look for when reading reviews of handmade soap products.)" —Karen
Get four from Amazon for $16.99.
3. A pack of four "licorice" straws to treat yourself to if you would love an eco-friendly Easter.
Promising review: "Now that reusable straws are becoming more and more popular, especially where we live in California, I figured it would be great to have a little fun. These are great for kids as well as adults, and they work really well! I will certainly be ordering them again." —Joshua Epstein
Get them from Amazon for $9.99.
4. A strawberry candle — you can practically guarantee this candle is gonna be your new favorite. It's simply that scrumptious!
I've been married for 10 years, but this candle is my one true love. I got the strawberry version (pictured above) for myself and it's now my go-to gift for others. It's so dang charming I can hardly stand to light it, but the smell is amazing sooo I do. These are all clean burn candles so go ahead, light 'em up!
Get it from CandleCan for $26.80.
5. A box of miracle fruit tablets — candies that'll turn your taste buds upside down. This is a fun family activity that'll never go ~sour~ (although technically the effects wear off after around 30 minutes).
This packet includes 10 tablets.
Promising review: "My friends and I tried these at my sleepover, and let me tell you, we went to flavor town. Ours lasted 30 minutes, which was the perfect amount of time to try all the fruits and other things we wanted. Lemons are delicious!!!" —Picky Shopper
Get them from Amazon for $16.99.
6. A pair of teeny-tiny macramé potted plants for anyone who wants to ~plant~ something precious in their car and add a little life to their commute.
Promising review: "These are very cute! Both plants came wrapped in plastic for safekeeping during delivery. They were easy to put together; anyone could do it. They're very sturdy and very good quality for the price! The plants are obviously fake but that's a good thing because you won't have to worry about keeping them alive, LOL. They're easy to attach to your rearview mirror with the clip they provide." —Jehnayyee
Get them from Amazon for $12.99 (available in two colors).
7. A deck of Dream Decoder cards so you can try to figure out what your dreams mean. Why do I keep dreaming about the Easter Bunny bringing me a honey baked ham? Tell me!
Promising review: "I LOVE these cards. They have been such a fun conversation starter and an interesting thing to have around the house when my boyfriend or I have a super-strange dream. Plus the artwork is gorgeous and the descriptions are thorough and thoughtful." —Kenzi
Get a set of 60 cards from Amazon for $9.99.
8. A Sriracha keychain that'll spice up your life...literally.
It comes empty so don't forget to fill it up!
Promising review: "I purchased this keychain combo pack as a joke for my son's birthday. Sriracha is his favorite condiment and he has been known to bring a full-size bottle with him when he goes out to eat. He was thrilled with this! It was his favorite gift!" —DixieKnitter
Get it from Amazon for $14.89+ (available in three sizes/quantities).
9. The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook, a drool-worthy cookbook with darling photographs of Disney treat dupes for all us Disney adults. This *might* help ease the pain of not finding Disneyland tickets in your easter eggs.
Promising review: "This is a beautiful hardcover cookbook with so many yummy Disney recipes from the parks! There is a lot of Disney foodie history in it, plus recipes that look easy to follow with high quality ingredients. There are fun maps of each of the parks inside where the food is located from, which makes it fun. As an avid Disney fan I have never seen a cookbook like this. I highly recommend this cookbook for any Disney fan, whether they cook or not! It would even make a beautiful decoration in a kitchen." —Nicole
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
10. A pack of limited edition Peeps rings that'll be a hit with anyone who thinks Peeps are the reason for the season.
Promising review: "These are so cute and great for your Peeps fan. They arrived quickly, were wrapped nicely, and the packaging is so cute. Highly recommend." —Shiboom
Shipping: Available on Amazon Prime with two-day shipping, non-Prime shipping options will still arrive by Easter (see Amazon's full shipping information here).
Get 12 from Amazon for $10.
11. A pair of aviators sure to delight you if you'd love sporting a chic-Zenon style. Zetus (and I cannot stress this enough) lapetus.
Promising review: "These sunglasses are absolutely adorable! They arrived exactly as pictured with a small cloth for cleaning the lenses safely. I love that they have such a classic style but with a slightly unique touch unlike anything I've seen before. I'm surprised how sturdy they feel for such a reasonable price! I really expected these to feel cheap, but they truly seem to be made to last. I would highly recommend this product. I loved them so much that I purchased another pair of Sojos sunglasses immediately after I received them and was not disappointed by the second pair either! I don't think I will be looking anywhere else for sunglasses in the future; these are perfect." —Elisabeth Paulson
Get them from Amazon for $15.99 (available in nine colors).
12. A pack of eight blooming lollipops — you can literally plant the sticks in the ground and grow flowers after eating each sucker. Spring! Has! Sprung!
How does the planting work? The lollipop sticks have seeds inside! Once the receiver finishes their treat, they can plant the sticks horizontally and cover them in soil, give them some sun and water, and watch their plants grow! Each set includes unique flavor combinations that grow different plants: sage/marshmallow (grows sage), lavender/lemongrass (grows lavender), peach/marigold (grows marigold), strawberry/basil (grows basil), champagne/rose (grows rosetta cosmo), rosemary/mint (grows mint), lemon/thyme (grows thyme), and vanilla/hibiscus (grows baby blue eyes).
The products are handmade by Brennan and Taylor Clarke in California.
Promising review: "I like to garden and my grand-nephews like coming to the garden and picking plants they like. These lollipops are a great way to get them started planting, watering, and watching!" —Lori
Get them from Uncommon Goods for $20.
13. A mini Theragun for a deep-muscle treatment said to increase blood flow to support the body's recovery process for anyone who literally feels holiday stress living in their shoulders.
This is designed to reach 60% deeper into muscles than other massagers and at 40 times a second.
Promising review: "This was purchased as a gift for my son. It is a great product. It helps to remove stress knots from the back. It's fabulous." —GQuincy
Get it from Amazon for $144+ (available in four colors).
14. A book of MODERN ART to help you out at any moment when you may need an instant shot of serotonin.
15. A bottle of rosemary olive oil with smooth tasting notes of nut, green tomato, and green pear that'll make your tastebuds say "OMG olive you."
This Indian American-owned business aims to make superb olive oil. The fancy elixir comes from hand-picked Coratina and Frantoio olives and is made in-house by a certified organic mill. The bottle is even UV-coated to protect the oil from damaging light. Grab this and give their tastebuds something to talk about.
Get it from Brightland for $40.
16. A bird-shaped lemon juicer for making meals and drinks taste great with an extra touch of citrus. The best part? Reviewers say this darling gadget works surprisingly well even though it's cheap cheap cheap!
Promising review: "This little utensil is adorable, and quite practical. When I saw it on TikTok I knew I had to have one. You simply put a slice of lemon in and pour out the juice. It looks so pretty sitting on the table and comes in very h