We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tube of Essence mascara that'll make your lashes so long and full it'll look like you stole them right off of Harry Style's angelic face.
Promising review: "After using Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte for the past year, I got tired of breaking the bank over mascara. My sister suggested Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love. It provides dramatic length and great volume. I can honestly say I can’t stop looking at my eyelashes in the mirror every single day because of how awesome they look. Also, it is very long-wearing. I go from an eight-hour workday right to the gym and sweat like crazy...and this stuff doesn’t budge! I love it!!" —Carrie E Miller
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
2. A lumbar support back stretcher for anyone who experiences back pain, tends to slouch in their seat, or finds themselves standing with poor posture. Get ready for some spine-tingling relaxation!
Promising review: "I've been having a lot of back pain. I have terrible posture as I tuck my butt in to hold my infant on my hip. I have been laying on this twice a day as suggested. I love it! Almost instantly I could feel a difference in my posture and the pain in my back. It's not super comfortable while laying on it, I didn't really expect it to be, but it allows my muscles to relax and helps get the natural curvature back." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
3. A precious penguin fridge deodorizer you can pour a smidgen of baking soda into to 1) prevent food odors *and* 2) add some Antarctic decor to the inside of your fridge. Your leftovers will love the company.
This also keeps you from wasting an entire box of Baking Soda. Woohoo SAVINGS!
Promising review: "I was a little worried the quantity of baking soda would be insufficient to absorb odors; I was wrong, as it works GREAT! For us, no problem with spilling or leaking. If you knock it over, it might spill out a little. But as all guides on how to stock a fridge point out, you are supposed to leave space for air to circulate. I placed it in a back corner and it absorbs odors VERY well for me — fresh fish, etc. Maybe a garlic marinade would be a bit much, but that's only in there overnight, and shortly after removing the marinade the penguin does its thing! No more wasted money buying boxes of baking soda that occupy much more room in the fridge. Those disposable plastic baking soda discs that you suction cup stick on the inside wall, in my opinion hold much less baking soda than this penguin, so this lasts longer. And emptying/refilling is easy. I would definitely buy again. I would suggest someone with tipping-over problems (kids or RV users?) stick a bit of Velcro on the bottom and that should keep it in place and still allow you to easily remove it for eventual refilling." —T. Dalton
Get it from Amazon for $19.90.
4. A customizable set of plastic storage cubes that'll snap together and create a perfect storage masterpiece, no matter where you place them.
Promising review: "I used to have a two-tier metal rack that was nowhere near enough storage space and there were always shoes all over the floor. I put this together in a rather short while and now my closet is clean! Totally love this because it is so spacious and you can build it in any shape you want." —Mama D
Get a 16-cube set on sale from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in four colors).
5. An LED floor lamp you can rotate and manipulate to create completely different lighting in your home — this clever light is a seriously ~bright~ idea.
Promising review: "This is extremely easy to assemble and there are tons of ways to showcase this unique lamp. It's a conversation starter for sure. I absolutely LOVE this lamp. The three dimming options exceeded my expectation and it’s perfect for lighting up an entire room or having a dim light on before bed!! I would recommend this to all my friends and family!! Heck, I’d recommend it to strangers!!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $94.98 (available in two colors).
6. A garlic twister that'll be easier to use, less wasteful, and a cinch to clean compared to traditional garlic mincers.
You can also mince more cloves at one time. To use, just peel your cloves, toss them in, and twist! Then you can scoop them out (they end up in those two clean triangles) and cook away. P.S. this also works with nuts!
Promising review: "I cook a lot and I need minced garlic frequently but I hate mincing it with a knife. My knife skills aren't great but mainly I wanted to avoid smelly hands from cutting garlic. This twister works exactly as described and makes the job a breeze. As recommended, I always rinse it before any garlic bits dry on it. Then I wash it on the top rack of the dishwasher. My only regret is that I didn't know about this a long time ago. I highly recommend it." —Penny Eubank
Get it from Amazon for $21.95+ (available in four colors).
7. A pair of checkerboard hair clips are gonna make bad hair days a thing of the past. Check and mate!
I recently impulse-bought these and I'm a big fan! I have suuper fine hair, but a lot of it, and it gets matted like a toddler's. I wanted a healthier option than hair ties when pulling up my hair and these clips were my perfect solution! They look great with everything and they keep all my hair up without causing stress on my strands. I love them!
Get them from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in four pairings).
8. A cushy infinity pillow can make staying comfy while traveling a breeze, even if you're stuck in the middle seat.
Promising review: "This is super soft and a great design. I love this pillow. It is incredibly soft and it is great being able to move it into various positions on flights. I've used it to line the arm rest at times, or against the cold wall in the window seat, I even wrapped it around my body to pull my legs up when I just needed to find another position to sit in on a 15-hour flight. It is great. I carry it on my shorter flights as well because it is just so comfortable." —Cassie Jensen
Get it from Amazon for $39.90 (available in seven colors).
9. A bedside bassinet to place right beside the bed, keeping your little one safe and snug *and* keeping them at arm's reach during late night feedings...making falling back asleep easier on everyone.
Promising review: "I am so happy with this bed!! It lets me be close to my baby at night without being afraid of rolling over on him while he sleeps next to me! I also can easily pick him up and feed him if he cries! So glad I found this!" —Hannah Rodriguez
Get it from Amazon for $149.99+ (available in four styles).
10. An adjustable shelf for easily storing tons of stuff under the sink, despite the awkward pipes that may be in the way.
11. Poorly Drawn Lines, a dangerously delightful book of comic strips you can give people in your life who have humor as dry as your skin in the winter.
I've been following Poorly Drawn Lines on Instagram for ages, Farazmand's simple sketches and dark, witty humor never fails to make me smile. This particular book has been my go-to gift since it came out. It has allllways been a hit!
Promising review: "I love this author and his comics on Reddit and Instagram. My little brother and my husband are also fans, so this was a perfect Christmas stocking stuffer. The book is so funny and comes packed with comics, many of which we haven't seen already. I keep this book on our end table for guests to thumb through while we're cooking and almost all of them have laughed after only a few pages. Super fun to have." —Emma
Get it from Amazon for $11.50.
12. A blood orange and vanilla black tea sparkling water for sophisticated palates that are far past being impressed by a plain ol' sparkling water.
This small biz was co-founded by Tommy Kelly and Salim Najjar, who wanted to make delicious drinks that are organic and never sweetened. BTW New Yorkers, they are based in NYC!
Promising review: "I found these refreshing and satisfying. Very tasty. I got the blueberry/cinnamon flavor. I want to try others." —Kathleen Wozniak
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $29.99.
13. A luxurious paraffin bath — dip your hand or foot into the warm wax specifically to enjoy that weirdly satisfying sensation of taking it off (you know, on days when you want to have a truly ap-peel-ing spa day).
Promising review: "This is an excellent product. I love it. It's very easy to use. It comes with paraffin, baggies, and warming mitts. You can buy any scent of wax you prefer but the one that comes in it is very nicely scented and moisturizes very well. This has lots of heat settings and will accommodate any size hands. I've even used this for my feet." —Mtn Yeti Barbie
Get it from Amazon for $36.70.
14. A set of fiberglass chopsticks that are dishwasher safe and made with a no-slip design, so you can eat noodles without tasty bites slipping and sliding before they make it into your mouth.
These also work great with hot foods, i.e. they won't get too hot when hanging out in a steaming bowl of broth.
Promising review: "This is a quality set of chopsticks! The fiberglass is heavier than standard wood ones (obviously), but they are still easy to use. They don't feel that heavy in the hand. The tips are textured slightly for a better grip on food; this is really great with noodles. The top has a pretty design. I haven't had them very long, but they seem durable and relatively scratch resistant. They clean easily with soap and warm water (they're also dishwasher-friendly). I was looking for an affordable, re-useable set and originally considering stainless steel ones. But based on a number of reviews stating that the material on some wasn't true stainless steel, or they're too heavy, or they get too hot if left in a bowl, I ultimately went with this set. I'm very glad I did!" —nhcabin
Get a box of 10 pairs from Amazon for $6.99.
15. A pair of teeny-tiny macrame potted plants for anyone who wants to ~plant~ something precious in their car and add a little life to their commute.
Promising review: "These are very cute! Both plants came wrapped in plastic for safekeeping during delivery. They were easy to put together, anyone could do it. They're very sturdy and very good quality for the price! The plants are obviously fake but that's a good thing because you won't have to worry about keeping them alive, LOL. They're easy to attach to your review mirror with the clip they provide." —Jehnayyee
Get them from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two colors).
16. A pair of Sock Ons you can toss on over your baby's socks to keep them in place. These also keep your kiddo from pulling their socks off if they seem to think removing clothes is the best way to work on their fine motor skills.
Promising review: "These are the best clothing purchase you can make for an infant! They work amazingly well to keep socks on. I just had baby #2 and this was definitely an essential item after using with my first child! Worth the price, they won't disappoint" —Lindsey
Get them from Amazon for $9.38 (available in sizes 0-6 months).
17. A love language card game for taking everyday conversations from "How was your day?" while teaching you and your S.O. how best to show your love for each other. If life with your loved one makes things better, this fun game just might make things the best.
My husband and I took this card game on a camping trip and read through several of the cards while sitting in front of the fire. I've gotta say, couples, it's pretty intense! The conversations we had thanks to this deck were refreshing, honest, and taught us a lot about each other. We've known each other since elementary school and these still sparked conversations we've never had before. I highly, highly recommend it to anyone who would like to be closer with their partner!
Promising review: "I wanted to find some ways to get to know my boyfriend better as I’ve asked every question I could possible think of, LOL. I didn’t look at a single card before we played and it really helped further strengthen our relationship. The different categories make sure you leave no part of your significant other's life unturned! I highly recommend!" —Braxton
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
18. A genuinely lovely towel warmer that'll improve the look of your bathroom *and* provide you with that fresh-outta-the-dryer feel every time you pull a towel out and wrap it around ya body!
19. A 10-piece dotting tool set sure to hit the ~spot~ if you've been trying to figure out how to create the perfect teeny tiny details on manicures and DIY projects.
You'll get 10 different dotting wands with different sized heads on both ends.
Promising review: "For those of us who paint/decorate rocks, these dotting styluses are the best thing that money can buy. They are easy to use, easy to clean, easy to store, and last forever. Can't do my work without them!" —DeeTee
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
20. A bag of organic Death Wish coffee for anyone who truly believes in the phrase "death before decaf."
Promising review: "Ok folks words of warning....if you have heart conditions, ration out your coffee. If you drink 24 oz Starbucks' grande, you need a 8 oz. of this as your FIRST cup. I'm serious; heed my warning or you could end up cleaning your entire house, doing all your yard work, making love to your partner, waxing your car, building a garage or single handedly raising the Titanic on your own; all in the fist hour after drinking this wonderful coffee. You have been warned!" —ITsTheXFactor
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in dark and medium roast).
21. A set of outdoor string lights that'll be a particularly *bright* idea if your goal is to dazzle everyone who steps into your yard at night.
Promising review: "These are so cute and perfect! I have a decent-sized balcony and have been looking to turn it into a relaxing area. I got my lights within a few days and I immediately opened up my package, everything was there, no broken bulbs and a spare bulb. I then tested out the power and these lights are perfectly bright and still set a very calming and intimate scene." —Amazon Customer
Get them from Amazon for $16.98+ (available in three lengths and five colors).
22. A shower phone holder so you can keep your binge-watching on a roll without pesky hygiene getting in the way.
Promising review: "This product is the answer to my search for a way to have music or Netflix playing while in the shower! The adhesion quality is great and it's very easy to use. It fits my iPhone XS Max very well and is very sturdy. I would recommend this to anyone!" —Jackie Donovan
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in four colors).
23. An LED nail dryer you should invest in to start giving yourself salon-quality manicures at free hundred dollars a piece.
Promising review: "This is awesome and very pretty! My daughter and I had such a fun girls' night doing our nails with this lamp. I was impressed and wowed when we found out it had an auto detect sensor. It's so simple to use and I love the white pearl finish. It's beautiful and works well. We used it for 30-second intervals for each coat of polish and sealed the top for a minute and half. No regrets here. I love that a whole hand fits and it's still not nearly as bulky as the ones at the nail salons." —Starkiss22
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in three styles).
24. A six-port outlet that SWIVELS, meaning you can actually use the outlet behind your sofa! Which is great news when everything you own seems to need an outlet these days.
This even has two USB ports. Bless.
Promising review: "This is a very nice plug and solved all of my problems with larger plugs not fitting next to other plugs. I also love the USB ports so I don't have to use plugs to charge my Kindle, Galaxy, and i-products." —Jackie Gill
Get it from Amazon for $18.93.
25. An odor-neutralizing candle to rid your apartment of the smells your fur child leaves behind, rather than just covering them up with some frilly florals.
I'm in a small apartment with multiple litter boxes and two particularly well-fed cats. These candles were recommended to me by a coworker when I brought up the stress of keeping my place smelling fresh. I get each new sent every season, because they are the only thing I need to keep my home from smelling like pets. I firmly believe they are the best odor control around.
Promising review: "I have multiple dogs in the house and am always concerned that it smells like that to visitors even cleaning everyday. I have use other candles and melts that add a pleasant smell to the underlying odor, but these candles do better. I have been able to leave the house for hours and when I first open the door, on my return, I don't smell dog. We recently had a house full of people (many of them pet parents) over for Christmas dinner and it was actually commented 'Your house smells really nice. How do you keep the dog smell out?' I laughed and told them I was just wondering if the candles were working. I guess I got the BEST answer." —LLL Texas
Get it from Amazon for $21.95 (available in 40 scents).