We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wall mirror so cute you'll hardly be able to face it.
2. A stunning ceramic planter for making your walls as green as your thumb.
3. An abstract print so swanky it's gonna make your IKEA furniture look bougie AF.
4. A welcoming neon sign to remind you of your boyfriend, always lighting up after you've turned off the lights.
5. A silver jewelry display from the Manzanita shrub that's sure to help your unique style branch out.
6. A cloud toilet paper holder — it just may make your bathroom the favorite room of the house.
7. A periodic table of NYC trash, because how often will people tell you it's the coolest poster they've ever seen? Um, periodically.
8. A macrame plant hanger that definitely won't succ.
9. A network of shelves you can use to show off your trophies and treasures.
10. A lovely print designed for people who need such practical life advice.
11. An elegant hanging basket that's gonna be a hella chic way to store produce you know would otherwise die in the vegetable box.
12. A poster that'll be the perfect treat for anyone who loves The Grand Budapest Hotel.
13. An abstract clock so gorgeous you're sure to give it a hand.
14. A coffee mug print that'll tell it like it is.
15. A unique growth chart for your baby snowboarder.
16. A cork board map to inspire you to travel the world, or look at a map of the world from the comfort of your couch.
17. A poster of Rapper's Delight that's gonna bump up the beat in any room.
18. A scratch-off movie poster for the person in your life who spent the first five years of their adulthood thinking they were cool for not owning a TV.
19. A felted (not dead) animal head that'll be the rustic-meets-cutie-chic piece your walls have been wanting.
20. A sleek and stunning wall sconce sure to light up any room.
21. A set of wall stickers that'll help you reflect on what matters most (how your hair is looking).
22. A woven wall hanging to add a classic geometric pattern in the neutral decor your roommates adore.
23. A cactus canvas in a gold frame for the friend you really love but who is also a real prick.
24. A punny calendar made specifically for giving to people who can't not dad joke.
25. A set of crazy realistic faux plants to make you look like a plantie guru without ever having to water a leaf.
26. A macrame wall hanging that you'll totally tell people you made yourself.
27. A hot mess of a clock for people who really can't keep time and don't intend on trying.
28. A wild flower tapestry to keep your walls rosy and cozy all winter long.
29. A stunning quote print so you can be reminded by Arcade Fire to get ready for the day.
30. And a clock sure to please anyone who doesn't want you to eff with their alone time.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.