30 Incredibly Cool Pieces Of Decor To Cover Every Wall In Your Home
Because (unlike yourself) walls don't like to be naked.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
4. A welcoming neon sign to remind you of your boyfriend, always lighting up after you've turned off the lights.
5. A silver jewelry display from the Manzanita shrub that's sure to help your unique style branch out.
7. A periodic table of NYC trash, because how often will people tell you it's the coolest poster they've ever seen? Um, periodically.
11. An elegant hanging basket that's gonna be a hella chic way to store produce you know would otherwise die in the vegetable box.
16. A cork board map to inspire you to travel the world, or look at a map of the world from the comfort of your couch.
18. A scratch-off movie poster for the person in your life who spent the first five years of their adulthood thinking they were cool for not owning a TV.
19. A felted (not dead) animal head that'll be the rustic-meets-cutie-chic piece your walls have been wanting.
21. A set of wall stickers that'll help you reflect on what matters most (how your hair is looking).
22. A woven wall hanging to add a classic geometric pattern in the neutral decor your roommates adore.
25. A set of crazy realistic faux plants to make you look like a plantie guru without ever having to water a leaf.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.