We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A faux zebra hide rug to give any room a wild touch. Sometimes I stay up watching TV until 11 p.m....on a SCHOOL night. Party animal.
2. A ceramic side table to add an abstract touch to your blessedly eclectic style.
3. Pokko and the Drum, a laugh-out-loud funny book for kids and kids-at-heart who love *drumroll please* ATTENTION.
Promising review: "This book is clever and cute and unexpectedly hilarious. The kids and I were all a little surprised at one point when one of the members of the friend group spontaneously eats another member of the group, but, well...that's nature? :D This is a great little story with beautiful illustrations." —Tripp
Get it from Amazon for $16.19.
4. A smart shearling coat that'll look like ~shear~ perfection once cold weather comes our way.
Promising review: "This is a wonderful coat that has exceeded my expectations. I purchased the medium for a little extra room/layering and it's still not too big. The arm length is perfect. The weight, fabric, I'm thrilled with it all." —Ann
Get it from Amazon for $109.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and six colors).
5. A round cat scratcher that'll look ~berry~ cute every time your cats scratch it.
6. A keychain bracelet to help those of us who suffer through playing an eternal game of hide-and-seek with our house/car keys.
Wichita, Kansas is the home of Tart Design Co., where owner Claire Tourtillott creates one-of-a-kind home goods and accessories. Tourtillott refers to her design style as a happy medium "where sweet and sour designs meet."
Promising review: "This is my favorite thing. I used to lose my keys and this has been by my side since it got delivered. It’s so convenient and cute! I also bought my mom one and she loves it. Thank you for the color options! It’s so hard to choose." —Marina Fuller
7. A sandalwood candle that'll help you breathe easy if you moved to the city and don't find the smell of the subway quite as satisfying as the woods from back home.
This Black- and woman-owned company is run by sisters, Jennifer and Sandra, in Plainfield, New Jersey.
Promising review: "My orders have been perfect! I bought this candle as a gift for a friend and she is thrilled with it. It has a lovely natural scent and burns beautifully." —Vikki Chew
8. An origami chandelier kit sure to dazzle and delight maximalists who know a statement piece when they ~sea~ one.
Vasili Lights is an Amsterdam-based small business that specializes in handcrafted lighting fixtures; including DIY lamp kits!
Promising review: "This was such a fun little project for our son's nursery room. The instructions were clear and it was well delivered. The only minor thing is that it would be good to have glue with it so you're ready to go but it wasn't a problem and we absolutely love the lampshade. So unique!" —Ali Rich
9. A panel of preserved moss wall art — if you wanna bring the outside into your home (without any of the work) nothing beats a plush piece of moss art! Especially at this price!
Promising review: "I wanted to add some color to my bathroom but unfortunately I get no natural light. Preserved moss was a better option than living as it requires no sunlight, no watering, and can be in a wet or dry environment. This is beautiful. These pieces can get pricey but for what I paid and the size, I feel it was well worth the cost. The color really pops and makes any area come to life." —KGP
Get it from Amazon for $149.99 (available in seven styles).
10. A face mask set that'll make your skin so soft, you won't be able to help but feel ~dead~ inside when you think of all the time and money you've spent getting facials in the past. Salons don't even OFFER a zombie face mask. Boring.
Promising review: "This was definitely an interesting experience and I am highly satisfied with the results! After the treatment, the wrinkles at the corner of my eye and mouth are immensely decreased in depth, as well as my under eye. My skin felt so soft and smooth and my pores were tiny!" —Angiechantae
Get an 8-pack from Amazon for $25.
11. A snake tea light holder handmade out of cement — you can go ahead and slither this gaudy goth piece straight into your shopping cart. I won't tell.
Moderniche Art is a small business in Los Angeles serving up some dang cute home decor! The shop has handmade trinket dishes, pottery, and prints. My birthday gift to myself this year was the full garden snake set (my home office is my "dark room" and these were an obvious necessity). The quality is spot-on and customer service was top-notch!
Promising review: "This little snake tea light holder is one of the best things I've ever purchased on Etsy! It is truly so adorable and very well made! It exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend buying from this seller!" —Leah Applebee
13. A spiderweb lamp shade cover for festive fiends who make sure even their lamps are dressed up for Halloween. No shade, but people who don't decorate to the extreme simply don't know what's good for them!
14. A Wicked Witch of the West bookmark — every time you see those sparkling slippers you'll remind yourself to begin reading again. YOU can't be de-feet-ed by a novel, no matter how long the journey through it may be.
Looking at you, IT.
Promising review: "A delightful twister to your usual bookmark. If you like a little whimsy and love The Wizard of Oz, this bookmark is for you. Definitely puts a smile on your face every time you see it. Turned out to be a little conversation piece as well. Would recommend. :)" —Maria
Get it from Amazon for $22.99 (available in two styles).
15. A soap mold and cutter that'll make creating your own bars so easy you'll wash your hands of that old pump-soap system! This sounds terribly fun to me.
16. Mooncakes and Milk Bread: Sweet and Savory Recipes Inspired by Chinese Bakeries — if steam buns are your kryptonite and the thought of kneading dough without a stand mixer feels like an impossible ask, this book by cooking instructor and Bay-area native, Kristina Cho is the "textbook" you need in life. I promise the results of your hard work are gonna be extra sweet!
Promising review: "I love everything about this book. The recipes are thorough and well written. I too love visiting Chinatowns wherever I go and have tasted many buns and mooncakes…the mooncake recipe in this book tasted better than the mooncakes I purchased during this years Mid Autumn Festival. I look forward to baking my way through the whole book!" —Georgia
Get it from Amazon for $22.06.
17. A charming bookmark book tracker can remind avid readers of all the great places they've been while they stayed put in their favorite reading chair.
Owner Abbie has a limited collection of these illustrated bookmarks. You can find monthly reading trackers, top-10 book highlights, and a super-cute coffee bookmark. This small biz is located in, you guessed it, England! BTW, their Instagram account is gorgeous and totally worth a follow.
Promising review: "This bookmark is just so well done on every level! The artwork is beautiful, and the quality is gorgeous. It's such a clever idea, and there are enough 'books' pictured to last a whole year. I will be looking for other items from this artist!" —Elaine
18. A luxurious rainfall showerhead combo set complete with a faucet hose, plate, and trim — this'll turn your simple shower into a luxurious spa experience every time you turn the water on.
Save an extra $21 when ya add the coup'.
This set includes: a 10-inch rain showerhead, a shower mixer valve control, a brass handheld showerhead, a stainless-steel shower hose, showerhead arm, and a brass shower bracket holder.
Promising review: "This rainfall shower and handheld provide a luxury spa experience in the privacy of your own bathroom. They are made of substantial, high-quality materials, and look and feel high-end. The rainfall shower is amazing with perfect pressure combined with beauty. It encourages standing for long, relaxing showers just enjoying the water as it falls over you. The handheld is magic for sore muscles or just to enjoy the massage like water. The diverter is easy to use. The price for such high-quality products is more than reasonable." —linda33
Get it from Amazon for $199.89+ (available in five colors).
19. A book on bad taxidermy for anyone who finds their taste in art is a little on the wild side.
Promising review: "If I could give this book 10 stars I would! I bought this for my husband for his birthday and proceeded to buy five more copies to give to his friends because he thought it was so hysterical! It definitely takes a dry sense of humor to enjoy this book but it is worth the money! I wish I could include the video I took of my husband's reaction! He was laughing so hard he was crying!" —Julie K.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
20. A vintage-inspired tapestry that's sure to look pulled straight from a scene in Snow White.
Promising review: "I have been looking for the perfect large piece of artwork for months for a large blank wall my living room. This piece looked very classy and had the right colors, so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm so glad I did, it's perfect! I love the wood on the top and bottom and the artwork is nicely done. This fills a large space inexpensively, and very tastefully." —AnnieHall1
Get it from Anthropologie for $198.