We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A charming bookmark book tracker to remind the avid reader you love of all the great places they've been while they stayed put in their favorite reading chair.
Owner Abbie has a limited collection of these illustrated bookmarks. You can find monthly reading trackers, top-10 book highlights, and a super-cute coffee bookmark. This small biz is located in, you guessed it, England! BTW, their Instagram account is gorgeous and totally worth a follow.
Promising review: "This bookmark is just so well done on every level! The artwork is beautiful, and the quality is gorgeous. It's such a clever idea, and there are enough 'books' pictured to last a whole year. I will be looking for other items from this artist!" —Elaine
Get it from Britishbookart on Etsy for for $3.19.
2. Mystic Maze — a family fun 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle that's gonna reveal a secret "magic trick" when they finish it. BTW, there are 50 Easter eggs hidden in the intricate design, making this mysterious puzzle a gripping game until the very last piece is in place.
Fun fact: This was the most funded puzzle on Kickstarter, raising over $3 million.
Promising review: "Just got this puzzle for something to do at home over the holidays. Seriously... I have never seen a puzzle quite like this! It’s very impressive and exceeded my expectations already. The packaging is beautiful inside and out. Everything about it shouts quality. I particularly liked the envelopes inside for the puzzle pieces and mystery. Heavy weight and substantial. The one holding the 1,000 puzzle pieces stays closed with Velcro! How cool! And the secret mystery envelope has a cool string loop tie. Makes you remember you can’t open it until the puzzle is done. The whole vibe of The Mystic Maze is quality and fun, and also looks like a challenging puzzle. Looking forward to getting started on this. Certainly a good stay-home fun activity. Highly recommend!" —Kyle Fletcher
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
3. A personalized album cover for gifting a picture of you and the person in your life who always makes you feel like dancing.
To create, send in a high resolution photo (reviewers recommend brightening the photo before) and the song you'd like to have "playing" on the screen.
Pix Arts Co. is a small business in Los Angeles. Owner Jessica creates custom decor and puzzles from your own photos and also has a selection of home decor pieces available.
Promising review: "This came quick and was well packaged!! Based on reviews, I turned the brightness up on my picture a little and it turned out perfectly." —Catherine
4. An heirloom doll so darn darling it just might become your new nibling's first best friend. After you, of course!
Promising reviews: "It's beautifully made and I know it will last a long time. My baby is still too little to appreciate it but family members have made several compliments on the craftsmanship and design. It's expensive, but I like the mission behind the product and that takes some guilt out of buying such an expensive toy, in my opinion. I'd buy this again as a gift to a loved one. Lovely product." —Fatima Esquivel
Get it from Amazon for $62+ (available in two sizes).
5. A Baseball History Told Through The Washington Post, a collector's item that's gonna delight any ol' sports fan. Get it embossed with their name on it and this gift is sure to be, excuse me, a home run.
Promising review: "This is the perfect gift for any baseball fan/avid newspaper reader! I love that each page not only has the baseball headlines and stories, but you can also see other stories on the page that show what else was going on at the time. The book itself is larger than I anticipated as the pages are newspaper-sized, but the text is clear and easy to read." —Katie
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $80 (includes free personalization).
6. A TokyoTreat subscription so you can send your parents some fun Japanese candy and snacks every month. We're talkin' Pokemon Hinamatsuri Snack Packs, Pandaro Cookies, and Strawberry Mochi KitKats. YUM.
The boxes are filled with candy you aren't likely to find in the US. Each monthly box has its own theme, so you'll always be in for a real treat!
Get a 12-month subscription from TokyoTreat for $22.50+ (available in multiple subscriptions).
7. A glow-in-the-dark Capture the Flag set — this gift can turn vacations with your extended family into game nights you all remember forever.
Promising review: "The game comes with very easy, animated directions and we were surprised at the high quality of the components. We first tried playing on a camping trip with three families and it only took a couple minutes to learn the game and set it up before we were giggling like crazy people. It was really dark and the blinking lights and glowing orbs added a lot to the excitement. We played with adults, teens, and young children and everyone really got into it because this is something that everyone can do. My children have been asking to play it every night since." —Roy Jones
Get it from Amazon for $49.90.
8. A beer can chicken roaster to help them put the pedal to the metal while cooking up their famous backyard BBQ.
9. A versatile herringbone chain necklace that's gonna add charm to everything from a T-shirt and jeans to their favorite LBD.
This woman-owned small business is based in Austin, Texas.
Promising review: "I had been searching for a beautiful, high-quality, gold herringbone chain necklace for months when I finally stumbled upon this one. It is one of the best purchases I have ever made. I have not taken it off since I purchased it — it stays on my neck when I sleep, in the shower, when I workout, etc., and it has remained as beautiful as the day it arrived. 'Liquid gold' is the perfect description of this necklace; it's a great staple piece for everyday wear or to dress up!" —Danielle V.
Get it from Amanda Deer Jewelry for $68 (available in gold or silver).
10. A book of MODERN ART they can set out on their coffee table and peruse whenever they need an instant shot of serotonin.
11. A sandalwood candle that'll help your BFF breathe easy if they moved to the city and don't find the smell of the subway quite as satisfying as the woods from back home.
This Black- and woman-owned company is run by sisters, Jennifer and Sandra, in Plainfield, New Jersey.
Promising review: "All of my orders have been perfect! I bought this candle as a gift for a friend and she is thrilled with it. It has a lovely natural scent and burns beautifully." —Vikki Chew
12. Bespoke Post's Suite box with Grown Alchemist soap and lotion, two plush hand towels, a bathroom tray, and Palo Santos sticks. Gift them this hotel-worthy set and watch their bathroom become their happy place.
I have this set! If you grow fatigued with traditional "floral fresh" soap scents, this is *such* a great set to try out! The lotion is a nice citrus and the soap is a musky botanical mix that I will honestly be buying forever more. The entire set is gorgeous (I actually have it all on display on my bathroom caddy because I'm a sucker for amber bottles) and the quality is obvious.
Get it from Bespoke Post for $65.
13. A baseball cap perfect for parents who have been rooting their kids on from the bleachers since day one. "Just go out there and have fun!" was practically their personal motto...but that might have been because of how scared you got when the ball came within your proximity.
BTW, this small business is located in LA! They have caps and beanies for pop culture fans, couples, animal lovers, and more.
Promising review: "I love this hilarious hat. It's great quality and it was shipped out quickly. I would definitely shop again! :)" —kellyota
14. A Marshmallow of the Month subscription box — these marshmallows come in all sorts of cute shapes and sizes with mouthwatering flavors their taste buds have gotta try!
Marshmallow of the Month is a Black-owned subscription box that includes six marshmallows, along with homemade graham crackers and curated teas, coffee, or cocoa based on that month’s marshmallow flavor. Each box also comes with a chocolate ~surprise~.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this box. Everything is perfect and the attention to detail is wonderful. Every box is personalized and packed with extra care. The product is so yummy and interesting. I just renewed for three more months and I can't wait to see what else they send. It truly feels like a good friend is sending a care package. Give this box a try, you will be so glad that you did. It would also make an excellent gift." —Dana W.
Get it from Cratejoy for $18+ (available in Tea, Coffee, or Hot Chocolate preferences).
15. A deck of Dream Decoder cards to help your mystical sibling try and decode what their dreams really mean. Why do they keep dreaming about their teeth falling out? We all need to know!
Promising review: "I LOVE these cards. They have been such a fun conversation starter and an interesting thing to have around the house when my boyfriend or I have a super-strange dream. Plus the artwork is gorgeous and the descriptions are thorough and thoughtful." —Kenzi
Get a set of 60 cards from Amazon for $9.99.
16. A Peter Rabbit gift set so you can share these treasured classics with the little one you love. These are made with the traditional tiny design, meaning they can fit comfortably in a kiddo's tiny hands (and hearts!).
Promising review: "This is a birthday gift for a one year old little boy. I had Peter Rabbit books when I was a little girl in England 88 years ago. It's such a pleasure starting our grandchildren and little friends out reading (or being read to) Peter Rabbit books." —Jacqueline E. Nogle
Get it from Amazon for $13.19.
17. A stunning illustrated copy of Maya Angelou's I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, because we could all use some of her poetic wisdom right now. And all the time.
I own several copies of books from The Folio Society and this is one of my personal favorites. Every book is a true heirloom piece for any bookshelf, with high quality pages, thoughtful binding, and illustrations you'll remember forever.
Get it from The Folio Society for $69.95.
18. A bottle of ultra-fancy olive oil with smooth tasting notes of nut, green tomato, and green pear that's sure to make their tastebuds say "OMG olive you."
This Indian American-owned business aims to make superb olive oil. The fancy elixir comes from hand-picked Coratina and Frantoio olives and is made in-house by a certified organic mill. The bottle is even UV-coated to protect the oil from damaging light. Grab this and give their tastebuds something to talk about.
19. A Death Star cheeseboard for giving fans who don't mind how cheesy their love of Star Wars (and sharp cheddar) really is.
20. Weird Parenting Wins, a funny and heartwarmingly honest book that's sure to be a baby shower success. This book includes funny stories about parents trying to get their kids to tell the truth, figuring out how to end tantrums before they start, discovering "The Art of Getting Your Kid to Act Like a Person," and more.
Promising review: "I've gotten so many good ideas and 'aha! moments' from this book. I am looking forward to giving it out as a baby shower gift or for a mom who is in a funk. I read a little bit here and there while I'm putting my toddler to bed and have found myself referencing the book for ideas when I need to change things up. (Dinner in odd places? Genius! Making my 2-year-old say 'pee' to brush his teeth? Exactly what I needed.) I hope there's a new edition because I already have some ideas of my own. Haha." —couleurvanille
Get it from Amazon for $9.89.
21. A personalized star chart book with 70 pages full of what the stars say about individuals based on their birthday. If you've struggled looking for a gift for the teenager in your life, this is just the thing! Reviewers have given this so many five stars the ratings alone practically prove it.
These made-to-order books illustrate your unique astrological birth chart. To customize, the site will email you a link and you can set it up from there! Just FYI, it takes about a week for the book to process.
Birthdate Co. is an Asian-owned small business based in NYC. Founder and CEO Ajay Mehta's quirky candle company now has a cult following, myself included!
Promising review: "I ordered both the book and candle for myself. I would order again/recommend to my friends just from the customer service alone, but the amazing products are also an important factor!' —Johanna C.
Get it from Birthdate Co. for $95.
22. A Build Your Own Cheese Box that's gonna give them a chance to snack on delicious, fancy cheese to their heart's content. An overzealous love of cheese is my main personality trait.
If you're in the mood for some top-quality cheeses, you can't do better than these boxes! This shop has "direct relationships with small American farmers, creameries and cheesemakers nationwide" and "works with trusted importers and distributors to source authentic artisan and farmhouse-style European cheeses." You can also join a subscription plan to get cheese sent to your door on a monthly basis. Um, OK. Gladly!
Get it from Cheesemonger Box for $75 (amount of cheese varies on selections made).