If you're an Amazon Prime member, the products below are all shipped for free — and fast! We're talkin' less than a week. Wild.
1. A set of three darling dishtowels — snag this cute set fast if you got yourself in a real ~jam~ by forgetting your sibling's birthday is on the way!
Promising review: "I bought a few sets of these towels and LOVE them. They are adorable! The colors are vibrant and bold and the designs are so cute. They look wonderful in the kitchen and certainly brighten things up substantially. In regards to functionality, they are fantastic. They are soft and absorbent. Before using the towels, I washed them using a small amount of detergent and 1/2 cup of salt. I was told that using salt would help to 'set' the colors and the absorbency. I also used 1/2 cup of white vinegar in the rinse water. The towels turned out great.....they're absorbent, soft, and beautiful." —Jani
Price: $13.99+ (available in 13 styles)
2. A monstera stained glass sun catcher — this gift is so unique your beloved would never beleaf you impulse-bought it because of the fast shipping. And you don't need to tell them!
3. Big: A Photographic Album of the World's Largest Animals, a must-see coffee table book for anyone who is *ahem* a BIG fan of wildlife photography.
I own this book! teNeues Publishers has a collection of books that are a total delight! This book is one of my favorite things to have out on display – it is a great conversation starter.
Promising review: "What an amazing addition to my coffee table! This book is stunning appeals to all ages! The photographs and descriptions are beyond belief, almost surreal, and they transport the reader into these magnificent animals’ BIG world! 'Awe inspiring' and 'breathtaking' are the the best words to describe it! The intentional juxtaposition of various animals is also genius and really helps transport the reader into an Attenborough-inspired narrative! I envision this being a perfect gift for many dear friends to come, as this is a classic and timeless addition to any household to marvel in the magnificence of nature." —M Singh
4. A deck of Dream Decoder cards to help your mystical sibling try and decode what their dreams really mean. Why do they keep dreaming about their teeth falling out? We all need to know!
5. A darling mini fridge — a gift this spiffy is gonna make your bud feel like you planned this present ages ago, even if the truth is that you have zero ~chill~ and purchased it in a panic at the last minute.
6. An adorable desk lamp that's sure to be the best (K9) companion they've ever had. This gift is a doggone ~bright~ idea, if I do say so myself!
7. A pair of quirky pen holders for anyone who is ~tired~ of giving the same ol' presents.
Promising review: "I work for a freight company and everyone that passes my desk loves this pen holder. I love that it is made of plastic but still looks expensive, because if someone accidentally bumps it off the counter it will not break. This was a two-pack so I gave to the terminal manager. It's a great gift idea." —JayGee
8. A set of six self-watering terra-cotta mushroom bulbs the plant parent in your life is sure to appreciate, especially if they have so many plants at this point they don't have ~mushroom~ to get them another one.
Promising review: "I purchased these as a gift for my sister who has over 70 plants in her possession (I know...she's obsessed) and she loves them. They help her cut down on the amount of time spent watering all her plants. She uses them in the heavy drinkers that require frequent watering. I am going to purchase some for myself because I think they are so cute and useful! I really like that they are terra-cotta and can be refilled by simply adding more water — no need to take them out, clean the stem of dirt, etc. like the typical self-watering glass bulbs. In addition, they were actually larger than I had expected. Great product!" —Beetle
9. A crystal carafe so lovely you can sit back, relax, and drink in all the compliments your BFF gives you when they open up this luxe gift. Why yes, you ARE the best at picking out presents.
Promising review: "I bought one and love it so much that I got another one. It's meticulously made, gorgeously crafted solid crystal, and has serious heft. It's not huge or unwieldy but has enough capacity for not only nighttime carafe use, but also for daytime, e.g. I make iced tea and use it at my home office. I love the convenience of the glass/cover, which I use not as a drinking glass but for for dust particles not to get into my water and drinks. For the price, this cannot be beat. The quality of this is remarkable and if you're on the fence about this, get it — you won't be sorry. :-)" —landthouspirit
10. A Lego bouquet — a surprisingly pretty piece that'll last longer than a traditional floral arrangement. That is, unless they have toddlers in the house.
11. A pack of three collapsible lanterns to surprise your pal with something quirky and cute. Now you get to be the ~fungi~ who gives the best gifts.
Promising review: "These mushrooms are the cutest decorations I've seen. I absolutely love them. They are pretty sturdy once set up, I have them sitting on the ground and placed a smallish brick on the inside for stability. They also come with string if you want to hang them. I am going to put a small tea light or fairy lights on the inside to light them up. Both the wire and the paper seem really durable and seem to be made better than other paper lanterns that I've seen. They are SUPER easy to set up." —Sajujama
12. A satisfyingly quiet personal fan for making their retro heart soar *and* for providing a real breath of fresh air when you visit them (if they tend to set their thermostat to "stifling").
Promising review: "I'm a fan of this. What a great vintage look! This 1950's inspired look is packed with modern mechanics and safety. The fan's motor is powerful yet runs quietly. Sure, there's fan noise from the blades chopping air, but the motor itself is quiet. Also, the front grill is protective and would keep curious fingers clear of the spinning blades. The fan looks great on my desk (mix of new and mid-century items) and I love the sound. This is great for an office, bedroom, or dorm!" —Stephen Davis
Price: $39.99+ (available in seven styles)
13. A ceramic essential oil diffuser so they can create a soothing atmosphere in their designated safe space.
14. A silly-but-sleek snail soap dispenser sure to save the (birth)day if you were ~sluggish~ and didn't get a gift until the last minute.
15. A tarot card display stand your BFF can place front and center in their entryway, helping them be aware of what the day has in store when they go through their front door.
Looking for tarot cards with a similar vibe to the ones pictured above? Grab this medieval set!
Promising review: "Great packaging, and the product is exactly as advertised. It can hold up to three tarot/oracle cards, which is great for readings. I've been looking for a card stand that'd hold a card without covering up the images, so this stand is perfect for me. I love the triple moon symbol!" —Esperanza L.