We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
If you're an Amazon Prime member, the products below are all shipped for free — and fast! We're talkin' less than a week. Wild.
1. A set of three darling dishtowels — snag this cute set fast if you got yourself in a real ~jam~ by forgetting your sibling's birthday is on the way!
Promising review: "I bought a few sets of these towels and LOVE them. They are adorable! The colors are vibrant and bold and the designs are so cute. They look wonderful in the kitchen and certainly brighten things up substantially. In regards to functionality, they are fantastic. They are soft and absorbent. Before using the towels, I washed them using a small amount of detergent and 1/2 cup of salt. I was told that using salt would help to 'set' the colors and the absorbency. I also used 1/2 cup of white vinegar in the rinse water. The towels turned out great.....they're absorbent, soft, and beautiful." —Jani
Price: $13.99+ (available in 13 styles)
2. A monstera stained glass sun catcher — this gift is so unique your beloved would never beleaf you impulse-bought it because of the fast shipping. And you don't need to tell them!
3. Big: A Photographic Album of the World's Largest Animals, a must-see coffee table book for anyone who is *ahem* a BIG fan of wildlife photography.
I own this book! teNeues Publishers has a collection of books that are a total delight! This book is one of my favorite things to have out on display – it is a great conversation starter.
Promising review: "What an amazing addition to my coffee table! This book is stunning appeals to all ages! The photographs and descriptions are beyond belief, almost surreal, and they transport the reader into these magnificent animals’ BIG world! 'Awe inspiring' and 'breathtaking' are the the best words to describe it! The intentional juxtaposition of various animals is also genius and really helps transport the reader into an Attenborough-inspired narrative! I envision this being a perfect gift for many dear friends to come, as this is a classic and timeless addition to any household to marvel in the magnificence of nature." —M Singh
4. A deck of Dream Decoder cards to help your mystical sibling try and decode what their dreams really mean. Why do they keep dreaming about their teeth falling out? We all need to know!
5. A darling mini fridge — a gift this spiffy is gonna make your bud feel like you planned this present ages ago, even if the truth is that you have zero ~chill~ and purchased it in a panic at the last minute.
6. An adorable desk lamp that's sure to be the best (K9) companion they've ever had. This gift is a doggone ~bright~ idea, if I do say so myself!
7. A pair of quirky pen holders for anyone who is ~tired~ of giving the same ol' presents.
Promising review: "I work for a freight company and everyone that passes my desk loves this pen holder. I love that it is made of plastic but still looks expensive, because if someone accidentally bumps it off the counter it will not break. This was a two-pack so I gave to the terminal manager. It's a great gift idea." —JayGee
8. A set of six self-watering terra-cotta mushroom bulbs the plant parent in your life is sure to appreciate, especially if they have so many plants at this point they don't have ~mushroom~ to get them another one.
Promising review: "I purchased these as a gift for my sister who has over 70 plants in her possession (I know...she's obsessed) and she loves them. They help her cut down on the amount of time spent watering all her plants. She uses them in the heavy drinkers that require frequent watering. I am going to purchase some for myself because I think they are so cute and useful! I really like that they are terra-cotta and can be refilled by simply adding more water — no need to take them out, clean the stem of dirt, etc. like the typical self-watering glass bulbs. In addition, they were actually larger than I had expected. Great product!" —Beetle
9. A crystal carafe so lovely you can sit back, relax, and drink in all the compliments your BFF gives you when they open up this luxe gift. Why yes, you ARE the best at picking out presents.
Promising review: "I bought one and love it so much that I got another one. It's meticulously made, gorgeously crafted solid crystal, and has serious heft. It's not huge or unwieldy but has enough capacity for not only nighttime carafe use, but also for daytime, e.g. I make iced tea and use it at my home office. I love the convenience of the glass/cover, which I use not as a drinking glass but for for dust particles not to get into my water and drinks. For the price, this cannot be beat. The quality of this is remarkable and if you're on the fence about this, get it — you won't be sorry. :-)" —landthouspirit
10. A Lego bouquet — a surprisingly pretty piece that'll last longer than a traditional floral arrangement. That is, unless they have toddlers in the house.
11. A pack of three collapsible lanterns to surprise your pal with something quirky and cute. Now you get to be the ~fungi~ who gives the best gifts.
Promising review: "These mushrooms are the cutest decorations I've seen. I absolutely love them. They are pretty sturdy once set up, I have them sitting on the ground and placed a smallish brick on the inside for stability. They also come with string if you want to hang them. I am going to put a small tea light or fairy lights on the inside to light them up. Both the wire and the paper seem really durable and seem to be made better than other paper lanterns that I've seen. They are SUPER easy to set up." —Sajujama
12. A satisfyingly quiet personal fan for making their retro heart soar *and* for providing a real breath of fresh air when you visit them (if they tend to set their thermostat to "stifling").
Promising review: "I'm a fan of this. What a great vintage look! This 1950's inspired look is packed with modern mechanics and safety. The fan's motor is powerful yet runs quietly. Sure, there's fan noise from the blades chopping air, but the motor itself is quiet. Also, the front grill is protective and would keep curious fingers clear of the spinning blades. The fan looks great on my desk (mix of new and mid-century items) and I love the sound. This is great for an office, bedroom, or dorm!" —Stephen Davis
Price: $39.99+ (available in seven styles)
13. A ceramic essential oil diffuser so they can create a soothing atmosphere in their designated safe space.
14. A silly-but-sleek snail soap dispenser sure to save the (birth)day if you were ~sluggish~ and didn't get a gift until the last minute.
15. A tarot card display stand your BFF can place front and center in their entryway, helping them be aware of what the day has in store when they go through their front door.
Looking for tarot cards with a similar vibe to the ones pictured above? Grab this medieval set!
Promising review: "Great packaging, and the product is exactly as advertised. It can hold up to three tarot/oracle cards, which is great for readings. I've been looking for a card stand that'd hold a card without covering up the images, so this stand is perfect for me. I love the triple moon symbol!" —Esperanza L.
16. And a deck of gorgeous tarot cards for helping them figure out what they should plan on for their future. For example...what they should be getting YOU for your birthday.
Promising review: "This deck is unreal. Beautiful artwork that is cohesive and inspiring, high-quality construction, and an informative and well written manual. The attention to detail and presentation of this deck are typically only seen in higher-priced decks. There is a magnetic closure system in the box for easy opening, the cards are nice and thick (though easily manipulated and shuffled), the edges are mirrored, and the print quality is A+. If this deck appeals to you, I recommend you purchase it. Couldn't be happier." —Rachel
17. A plant pillow that'll turn their living room into their own secret garden. The REAL secret? How great it is having a garden that needs exactly zero upkeep.
18. A power ring so good looking it basically doubles as decor. If you have someone in your life who loves to workout, this gift is definitely gonna...you know...work out.
19. The most recent basic Kindle (with a front light!) that'll *instantly download* the books they've gotta get their hands on — from both the Kindle store and from their local library's selection of e-books.
It's glare free and has an adjustable front light so you can read in ANY lighting condition — including outside and in the dark!
Promising review: "I bought this kindle because I had a slight dilemma, I wanted to read all these book series but buying the paper books would be super expensive and would take up too much space in my tiny college apartment. I already had a Kindle Fire that someone gave to me years ago but I didn't like using it because I like to read at night to allow my eyes to adjust away from electronic screens. This boi is perfect. I love that I can turn off the backlight and read next to my lamp, just like a regular book. This little rectangle is exactly what I wanted and best of all, it was well within my price range." —Brewityfish
Price: $64.99+ (available in two colors and four styles)
20. A pair of dyed agate bookends, because the bookworm you love deserves a display that's the perfect ge-ode to their favorite novels. The fast shipping is just one of many reasons this gift ~rocks~.
Promising review: "Okay. The ones I got are nearly perfectly matched and have beautiful markings. The pieces are beautiful and I am pleased with the purchase. I wanted to add a pop of color with something my dumb cat can't knock off and shatter." —Jeanqua
Price: $28.99+ (available in six colors and four sizes)
21. A zombie doorstop to give fans of horror flicks who love keeping spooky decor around no matter how far away Halloween is. This gift is so unique they're sure to know it took real ~brains~ to find it!
Promising review: "I'm using this to hold open the door to my studio, which is uncarpeted. I was concerned because it's so light, the floor is uncarpeted, and the door bottom is closer to the top of the head. Even with the winds that come through, it's holding up beautifully and just looks so dang cool!" —Tim