Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A picture book that'll empower every person who picks it up.
2. A pair of moisturizing socks which may bring your feet up to Cinderella status.
3. A cheese grater to instantly shred an insulting amount of parmesan (or any hard cheese of your tastebuds' choosing) onto your plate before sharing with anyone else.
4. A cushy bath lotus that'll help your baby's self-esteem when they realize they're being bathed in the same sink you scraped leftover baked ziti into the night before.
5. A faux-leather coat to make you look like the kind of edgy motorcyclist your mom doesn't want you dating.
6. A set of six cactus tea candles since your roommate is a prick who won't stop killing your actual plants.
7. A toilet paper holder for anyone who isn't sheepish about awesome bathroom decor.
8. A string of solar-powered neon lights sure to make your backyard look like something out of Avatar.
9. A cat drinking fountain, because cats don't trust still water and are often dehydrated as a result, but they'll definitely trust liquid oozing out of a dainty daisy (because they are unpredictable a-holes like that).
10. A kitchen caddy every organized germaphobe is gonna love having in their spotless (sanitary) kitchen.
11. A pair of lightweight running shoes so good looking you could wear them with your wedding dress and people would still be like, "I'm cool with that."
12. A mid-century modern walnut chair that may help convince your girlfriend that you really do have great taste.
13. A package of 216 smiling binder clips, because if you add a cutie clip on your assignment you'll easily get you an "A" on the 14 page essay you wrote four hours ago (your next 215 assignments are looking better already).
14. A bamboo body brush to softly exfoliate and massage your struggling winter skin.
15. A lion's mane for your doggo, because you know he is the actual king of the jungle (or at the very least, king of the jungle gym).
16. A billowing canopy to make a whimsical reading nook out of any corner of the house.
17. A zodiac necklace so your sign will shine bright.
18. An 11-piece bar set that's gonna make your basement's bar the place to be on a Friday night (which is exactly where your anti-social self wants to be every Friday night).
19. A microfiber towel for preventing your hair's usual furiously frizzy fate.
20. A book on astrophysics that'll have you laughing out loud and wondering why you don't change your major to "space."
21. Or a baby book on rocket science, so your future kiddo can become the scientist you forgot to be.
22. And a curiously cute utensil holder for storing (and charmingly displaying) every spatula, whisk, and prong currently taking up valuable space in your junk drawer.
What else are people wishing for on Amazon? Find out here!
And to see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.