1. Green tea
2. A bubble bath.
3. A holiday.
4. Colouring books
5. Screaming really, really loud
6. Reading inspirational quotes
7. Wearing clothes that make me feel pretty
8. Falling in love
9. Surrounding myself with scented candles
10. Getting out of my comfort zone
11. And, finally, just ~waiting~ it out
If you need information and practical advice on depression, you can call the Mind infoline on 0300 123 3393 (9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday) if you’re in the UK.
You can call the Samaritans for confidential support if you’re experiencing feelings of distress or despair on 116 123 (UK), 116 123 (ROI).
And you can call the Crisis Call Center at 1-800-273-8255 at any time of the day if you’re based in the US.