1. Tony Hale, aka Buster Bluth, tweeted about his obsession (and fears revolving around) “House of Cards.”
2. Things only got better when both the official “House of Cards” and “Arrested Development” accounts chimed in.
5. Then things got heated.
11. Of course, fans from both sides couldn’t resist jumping in on the fun.
13. OH, BURN.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝