1. First of all, Black Friday only happens once a year.
2. And that ONE THING you've been pining after for four months is proooobably on sale.
3. It's been a long year, and you deserve to get yourself a lil' gift.
4. Sure, you want to get gifts for your friends and loved ones, but you're important too!
5. Because you work hard for your money.
6. And actually, since high-quality stuff is so much cheaper than usual, there's some financial sense to getting things you need on Black Friday.
7. You're doing your civic duty by ~stimulating~ the economy. 😉
8. Karma alert: Black Friday is actually an excellent opportunity to do a good deed by buying more than you need and donating the rest.
9. If you're getting up super-early and braving the crowds anyway, you deserve a reward.
10. And, tbh, you can buy every gift you possibly need for the holidays all in one go.
11. Best of all, you can do your shopping online, from the comfort of your own bed.
Head to Macy’s for the most incredible deals this Black Friday. Oversleep? Never fear! The sales continue all week long during Cyber Week.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!