2. This is particularly important if you’re going to be cuffing your jeans.
If you’re cuffing your jeans it already cuts your leg off, so tucking in your shirt will help section your body in a natural way. Also, if you’re going for a baggy boyfriend-jean look, then a fitted, tucked-in shirt is a good contrast for a cleaner look.
7. If you’re going to wear cuffed jeans or shorts, skip sandals with ankle straps.
Ankle strap sandals are great but they work best if you can’t actually see the ankle strap, because it can make your calf look bigger than it is and cuts off your legs in an unnatural way. Try something lower to help give your legs all the height that they deserve.
8. Tailor your shirts!
It’s unclear whom shirts are made for. But it’s not for short girls. If you have a racerback shirt, tailor it. Pulling up the straps to the correct position will help you look slimmer, and pulling the bottom of your shirt to the right length can cover your bra straps so you don’t have to purchase a special bra for your shirt.
9. Try a blazer over a boxy shirt to help soften your look.
Boxy shirts can make your shoulders look broader than they are. An easy fix is to throw a blazer or jacket over it to soften it up a bit.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal.