4. In fact, now is a good time to check all of your bedding to see if anything needs to be cleaned or replaced.
The Sleep Foundation recommends changing out your pillows every six months. Debris and lots of icky things get caught up in your pillow and can cause acne. Also, the longer you stay with the same pillow the more support it loses. So change it up!
12. Store your bathing suits in a flat box instead of a bag to help preserve it.
Mildew grows on bathing suits if they are left in dark areas with no air flow so skip the plastic bag. Instead put them in a box (a shoe box, or flat on a shelf if no box is available). It will help preserve the suit so that it doesn’t lose it’s shape over the winter months.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- United Airlines settled with the man who was violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- Sean Spicer blamed the Obama administration for not vetting Michael Flynn before he became Trump's national security adviser 🤔
- There's a potential writers strike looming and it could suddenly shut down the filming of your favorite TV shows 📺