4. In fact, now is a good time to check all of your bedding to see if anything needs to be cleaned or replaced.
The Sleep Foundation recommends changing out your pillows every six months. Debris and lots of icky things get caught up in your pillow and can cause acne. Also, the longer you stay with the same pillow the more support it loses. So change it up!
12. Store your bathing suits in a flat box instead of a bag to help preserve it.
Mildew grows on bathing suits if they are left in dark areas with no air flow so skip the plastic bag. Instead put them in a box (a shoe box, or flat on a shelf if no box is available). It will help preserve the suit so that it doesn’t lose it’s shape over the winter months.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯