3. Here he is TBT-ing to 2008.
4. Anddddd here he is now.
5. He has a band called Ashland HIGH.
He used to be the lead singer of Metro Station before they broke up.
6. And runs a clothing brand called Southern Made Hollywood Paid.
7. And he has so so so so so many tattoos.
8. Like this one of Johnny Cash.
9. And this Willie Nelson tribute.
10. This coffin.
11. This tribute to his dog.
12. And this bee…
13. For his girlfriend, Brenda Song. Yep, that Brenda Song.
14. Oh and the tattoos are starting to spread down his legs as well.
15. And now you know!
- And Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York." He isn't.