1. Camel racing is one of the oldest sports in the Middle East.
2. Up until 2002, children from India were used as jockeys.
3. Since a law was passed to outlaw the use of children, the camel owners have started using robots.
4. The robots are equipped with whips.
5. And are controlled by the owners…
6. From cars that they race next to the track.
7. The robots have both shock absorbers and GPS tracking systems.
8. Racing a thoroughbred camel can be very lucrative.
9. Some camels are valued at over $1 million USD.
10. That’s a damn expensive camel.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards, fueling violence behind bars.
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂