1. Adam Pally, like a lot of other jewish kids, loves hip hop but doesn’t always feel comfortable rapping along to the original lyrics.
2. So he came up with a way to make the lyrics kosher.
3. Skip to 2:20 to see him implement it
4. Pally, out.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰