Warning, the following post has:
1. If you see a sign that says "God ends here" in Latin, maybe don't keep going?
2. If your radio turns on by itself in the middle of the night, do not investigate.
3. Always keep a fire extinguisher close to your crucifix.
4. Try not to step inside a pentagram.
5. Rig a bell to the inside of your coffin, in case you get buried alive.
6. If you run into a hooded figure at night, maybe walk the other way?
7. And if a ghost nun invites you to spend the night in her haunted convent, maybe don't.
8. But if you're already there and they tell you there's a demon running around pretending to be a nun, definitely leave.
9. Also a good reason to leave: if you stumble upon an ancient book that has the power to call forth demons.
10. Always carry a cross with you... even if it's unwieldy and kind of stolen.
11. And maybe keep a vial of Jesus's blood on hand, just in case.
12. Be able to tell the difference between sacred fire and normal fire.
13. And beware of floating habits — 'cause there's not ALWAYS going to be a nun inside them.
14. Don't let evil spirits touch you.
15. And no matter how much of a good idea it might seem at the time, stay with the group!
16. Avoid looking into haunted mirrors alone.
17. And in general, don't fuck around with demons named Valak.
This post was translated from Spanish.