1. When he went to the Comic Con dressed up as Toadette:
2. When he proved himself to be an eyeliner wizard at the premiere of Fantastic Beasts:
3. When he delivered us THIS sensual yet sad moment from Fantastic Beasts unto our lives:
4. When he rocked the heck out of these floral overalls:
5. When he rolled up the red carpet in THIS:
6. When he out-highlighted anyone who has ever attempted to highlight in The Crimes of Grindelwald premiere...
7. ...to the point where **Jude Law** got flustered, even:
8. When he dressed in drag for the cover of Paper magazine:
9. And showed us that, yes, he looks F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S in high heels:
10. When he told Out magazine in 2012 that he identified as "queer" even though the term wasn't widely used yet:
11. When he briefly played Doctor Frank-N-Furter in The Perks of Being a Wallflower:
12. And gifted us with this absolutely delicious on-screen saunter:
13. When his Playboy photo shoot basically reinvented the entire concept of a Playboy bunny...
14. As well as sheer lingerie...
15. ...And finally, when he talked about abuse, polyamory, and queer identity in his interview:
So, in closing, Ezra Miller is a treasured gift to our society, and we are nothing but grateful.
This post was translated from Spanish.