1. With all the history and tradition, it's impossible not to get a bit goosebump-y when it rolls around.
2. Each year, we honour the best British player with a small hill outside Centre Court.
3. It's guaranteed to bring the entire nation together, come rain or shine.
(And even if it does rain, you have those awesome comedy doubles games to watch during the delay.)
4. Even the Royals get involved.
5. It's just impossible not to get caught up in it.
6. Like, REALLY caught up in it...
7. ...to the point you have to dust off your racket and get over to the park.
8. And tennis starts to become all you can think about.
9. You even start becoming a bit cocky in your tennis abilities.
10. And it feels like pretty much the entire country has got tennis fever.
11. Even your nan is all over it.
12. It's just so...British.
13. (And we're actually good at it!)
Get on the court this summer with Advantage Tennis Training and Tennis Tuesdays at more than 100 venues across the UK.
Sharpen your game to beat your mates with Advantage Tennis Training, weekly coaching sessions for men focused on improving all areas of your game. Remember, loser buys. #Advantage
Take your game forward with Tennis Tuesdays, in partnership with Nike. Social tennis. Serious fun. Play with women of a similar standard and develop your game with a mixture of skills-training from coaches and match play. #TennisTuesdays