1. It all started with Joe Carroll.
As the leader of a cult of serial killers, Joe has considerable influence over his followers.
2. (This is not a serial killer.)
3. And since he’s so goddamn attractive, it makes sense that he’d lure fellow hotties.
4. How else to explain Emma?
6. This is not a serial killer.
7. And how about those gay neighbors?
These guys are SCARY cute.
8. I’m supposed to fear these dudes?
Gotta be honest here: I just want to watch them make out.
9. This is a hunk, not a psychopath.
10. Sorry, you’re just TOO pretty.
Hey, it’s not your fault. ‘Cause you were born this way, baby.
11. Nice try, but not a serial killer.
12. Also not a serial killer!
13. Oh, and then this new dreamboat showed up.
14. Like, come on, guys.
Admit that Joe is recruiting based on looks.
15. Or hey, maybe this is an alternate universe where everyone is hot.
Also known as The Best Alternate Universe Ever.
16. That would explain the detectives.
Oh, hey, what’s up sexy law enforcement.
17. And maybe there are just a lot of pretty homicidal maniacs out there!
What do I know.
18. It takes all kinds.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞