1. It all started with Joe Carroll.
As the leader of a cult of serial killers, Joe has considerable influence over his followers.
2. (This is not a serial killer.)
3. And since he’s so goddamn attractive, it makes sense that he’d lure fellow hotties.
4. How else to explain Emma?
6. This is not a serial killer.
7. And how about those gay neighbors?
These guys are SCARY cute.
8. I’m supposed to fear these dudes?
Gotta be honest here: I just want to watch them make out.
9. This is a hunk, not a psychopath.
10. Sorry, you’re just TOO pretty.
Hey, it’s not your fault. ‘Cause you were born this way, baby.
11. Nice try, but not a serial killer.
12. Also not a serial killer!
13. Oh, and then this new dreamboat showed up.
14. Like, come on, guys.
Admit that Joe is recruiting based on looks.
15. Or hey, maybe this is an alternate universe where everyone is hot.
Also known as The Best Alternate Universe Ever.
16. That would explain the detectives.
Oh, hey, what’s up sexy law enforcement.
17. And maybe there are just a lot of pretty homicidal maniacs out there!
What do I know.
18. It takes all kinds.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚