1. Game night.
In “She Got Game Night,” the gang tests their knowledge of their significant others, and we learn what “Pork Pork” is.
2. Penny emerges from her cocoon.
In “The Storm Before the Calm,” Penny deals with — SPOILER ALERT — her break-up with Pete, and Max explains why he never eats pancakes. Or waffles. Or whatever.
Both episodes of Happy Endings air this Friday, April 12, starting at 8 p.m.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸