15. As a woman, she’s fiercely independent, not instantly falling for the prince in either of his forms.
17. When she does fall in love with Prince Naveen, it’s not because he’s perfect, but rather that she accepts his flaws.
18. They’re willing to stay frogs to be together. It’s a decision they make as a couple, because they’re equals.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭