1. Bow down to Liza Minnelli.
2. For she is your queen.
3. In honor of her 67th birthday, let’s a moment to remember that she’s the best there is.
4. The daughter of Judy Garland, she had a tough act to follow.
5. But she was able to hold her own.
8. That’s just made her comebacks all the more impressive.
11. FLAW. LESS.
12. This right here? No flaws detected.
15. And yes, she’s grown wackier with age. But it’s amazing.
Video by the great Rich Juzwiak.
18. She’s so great, we can even forgive her for this.
19. What’s important is that Liza’s still PHENOMENAL. Here she is at the Hollywood Bowl just last year.
20. And she remains an amazing voice for the LGBT community. Listen to her gorgeous rendition of “What Makes a Man a Man.”
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️