3. Mercedes knew she was a star, even when she was relegated to the background.
4. She spoke up for those who didn’t have a voice.
5. And added some much needed diversity to Glee Club.
9. But beneath all that, he had so much heart.
17. She found her voice.
18. And became, against all odds, Glee’s first feminist.
22. It helps that she already got the perfect tearjerking farewell.
23. She finally realized her potential.
24. And we did, too.
26. The truth is, Glee will be a stronger show with a smaller cast. Last season was overstuffed.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.