We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A portable bag scale that lets you weigh your luggage before you get to the airport, so you don't end up being *that person* who has to repack their bag at the check-in counter.
2. A sturdy, colorful luggage strap that'll prevent your bulging suitcase from bursting open — and make it easy for you to scream, "That's mine!" at baggage claim.
3. A set of reusable twist ties so you can stop your cords from turning into a jumbled mess Every. Single. Time you put them in your bag.
4. A set of packing cubes that'll fit snugly into your carry-on bag and keep your clothes impeccably organized. No more rummaging around and unpacking your whole case just to find a pair of socks!
5. A well-thought-out jewelry case that'll keep your precious items safe, organized, and tangle-free. Please spare your heart from any more, "WHERE THE HELL DID I LEAVE MY RING?!" freak-outs.
6. A comprehensive packing checklist pad that'll help you remember what to bring (and give you an immensely satisfying feeling each time you tick something off).
7. A set of leakproof travel bottles you can fill with your fav toiletries so you don't have to lug around full-sized bottles. These are silicone too, so you can squeeze out every last drop!
8. A TSA-approved combination lock with a flexible cable that'll keep your stuff secure and give you peace of mind to think about more important things — like what to watch on the plane.
9. An inflatable wine bottle protector so you can bring home a cheeky bottle (or two) of booze without worrying it'll smash mid-flight and leak all over your stuff.
10. A garment folder to keep your shirts and blouses wrinkle-free because, really, your hand should be wrapped around a martini, not a crappy hotel iron.
11. A convenient travel pill sorter so you can divide up all your tablets for the week, then simply pop the smaller boxes in your day bag when needed. Bonus: The secure case stops them spilling open in transit!
12. A TSA-friendly clear toiletry bag you can throw all your carry-on liquids in rather than using a flimsy disposable plastic bag every time.
13. Some small multipurpose tubs for all those miscellaneous little things (Snacks! Earplugs! Bobby pins!) you need to pack, but you're not exactly sure where to put.
14. Roll-up compression packing bags that'll save you A TON of space in your luggage (and help you fit in those 18 almost-identical tees that you most definitely need to bring).
15. Some mesh laundry bags you can use instead of packing cubes to make organzing — and identifying — your clothes a cinch. They're also great for separating your dirty stuff so it's ready to dump in the wash.
16. A convertible garment carry-on bag for when you're traveling for a ~special occasion~ and just can't risk your suit/dress/shoes going missing in your checked luggage.
17. A few handy zipper pulls so you can fix broken zips instead of having to buy a whole new bag. They also work well as extensions for short zippers if you need a little extra grip.
18. A water-resistant toiletry bag that'll keep all your products nice and neat, and help you avoid any major shampoo spills.
19. A cute leather travel wallet with RFID blocking that lets you keep all your important travel documents together. It's big enough to fit your passport, boarding pass, credit cards, cash, AND phone.
20. A set of waterproof shoe bags so you won't end up with dirt all over your fresh, clean clothes. The clear windows on these also make it super easy to see which shoes are where. Clever!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.