1. Whatever you choose to eat for breakfast, make sure it has a goodly dose of protein, even if it's a simple spoonful of peanut butter.
2. Try this one minute meditation challenge: 5 second inhale, 5 second exhale, repeat 6 times. You're done.
3. Remember that beans are magic (just ask Jack) and that green leafy vegetables are filled with a rainbow of colors hiding under the green.
4. Go out of your way to say something nice to somebody at least once every day.
5. Brush your teeth standing on one foot. It doesn't matter if you have to hold on, or switch feet every few seconds. Guaranteed your balance will be better next year.
6. Acknowledge your privilege by finding three things you're grateful for every day: heat, coffee, dry place to sleep; friends, comedians, music. Everything counts.
7. Practice less aggravation and self-criticism and more patience. You get to be good at what you practice.
8. When someone offers to help, say yes.
9. Be alert to synchronicity and question coincidence. When someone you've been thinking of whom you've not seen for a long time crosses your path, be inspired.
10. Compose or co-opt a short blessing to recite in the morning as you are just waking up. It will help you land in the day a bit more easily.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!