1. This testimony on how God is our healer.
2. This beautiful testimony of she met Jesus.
3. This testimony on how God is our helper.
4. This testimony on how God came through.
5. This testimony on how Jesus brought her back to His sweetness.
6. This simple but mighty testimony on how God is our freedom.
7. Its a song but his testimony at the end just shows that Jesus is above all.
8. This testimony on how the devil really tried it, but awks for the devil cause God is able to deliver us from everything.
9. This lit testimony waiting to happen. Don't you just love faith?
10. This testimony on how God is doing things.
This Buzzfeed post is a testimony in itself. I've been thinking about doing this for a while now but I just never did it. Sometimes I will say to myself what exactly do you have to say to people I mean "Are you saved enough?" "Do you know God enough?" "Can you even write?" I just believed the lies the devil told me but the truth is I really don't have anything to say to people God does so I had no reason to start questioning myself. Also I have a huge issue with procrastination and being lazy but God is working on that with me. I actually did it soo praise God! I'm deliverttt (Jk jk we're getting there).
I pray these testimonies start a fire inside of you that cannot be quenched. Some of them really helped me in my aim to totally rely on God for everything and just showed me how AWESOME He is. Anyway God Bless!