2. Three days before the game, you begin wearing only team color and gear.
4. You begin paying close attention to every minor injury or distraction. On both teams.
6. The night before the game, you feel totally convinced you’re gonna win it this time. No more little mistakes. The other team is just not quite as elite as they claim.
10. The anxiety is unbearable.
11. At this point, you might start pouring beer down your throat or frantically eating cookies. Anything to dilute the adrenaline careening through your veins.
13. Remember to breathe, and no matter what happens, IT IS NOT JUST A GAME.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃