If you’re not sure where to find your own pair of slammin’ short shorts, let us help. Here are 20 of our faves:
1. CPO Ruebin Short– $44 at Urban Outfitters
4. Gap’s neutral-colored flat front shorts ($39.95) have an 8” inseam. Totally harmless.
7. Old Navy’s Rolled-Cuff Twill Shorts ($19.94) are inexpensive and cuff-able (flaunt at your own discretion).
8. American Eagle’s 8” Prep Shorts ($39.95) are also adjustable in length and appear to come with a contrasting belt.
20. Of course, you can create your own short shorts by hackin’ away at your least valuabled pair of denim pants.
And if for whatever reason you need a tutorials to make cut-offs, we recommend this really weird one:
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎