If you’re not sure where to find your own pair of slammin’ short shorts, let us help. Here are 20 of our faves:
1. CPO Ruebin Short– $44 at Urban Outfitters
4. Gap’s neutral-colored flat front shorts ($39.95) have an 8” inseam. Totally harmless.
7. Old Navy’s Rolled-Cuff Twill Shorts ($19.94) are inexpensive and cuff-able (flaunt at your own discretion).
8. American Eagle’s 8” Prep Shorts ($39.95) are also adjustable in length and appear to come with a contrasting belt.
20. Of course, you can create your own short shorts by hackin’ away at your least valuabled pair of denim pants.
And if for whatever reason you need a tutorials to make cut-offs, we recommend this really weird one:
- U.S. President Barack Obama said that world leaders at the G7 summit are "rattled" by the rise of Donald Trump — and rightly so.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.
- And these Syrians have returned home after surviving the siege that destroyed Homs, the third-largest city in the country.