2. Unfortunately, other team mascots began tweeting photos of themselves posing with Mrs. Met.
Trouble in paradise?
3. Kansas City Royals mascot, Sluggerrr, was the first to come forward.
5. The allegations kept coming. Southpaw, the Chicago White Sox mascot, tweeted this photo in response to Sluggerrr.
6. Slider, of the Cleveland Indians, replied with this telling photo of himself dancing with Mrs. Met while Southpaw looks on.
7. Mr. Met has yet to respond to the latest claims.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.