3. This season has been noticeably frustrating for The Knicks and their fans. Their 21-40 record hardly reflects some of the major blunders and notable roster changes the team has undergone this season.
4. In a Facebook post from yesterday, the KN4L organizers listed their grievances:
Dolan’s failure to allow knowledgeable basketball people the autonomy/power to make basketball related decisions. (Pat Riley, Jeff Van Gundy, Donnie Walsh) His insistence on overriding the opinions of his basketball people by bidding against himself in negotiations and overpaying in trades. The rehiring of Steve Mills who has never been in the GM role before and presided over one of the most embarrassing eras in Knick history.
- Several people were injured with serious stab wounds during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Today's pride parade in New York will honor the 49 victims of the Orlando gay nightclub attack.
- Brexit fallout turns into political chaos in Britain: Eight opposition party members resigned Sunday in an effort to force leader Jeremy Corbyn to quit.