1. For those who think binge-watching a TV series isn’t a hobby for you, but a sport.
If you’re gonna spend that much time watching your favorite show, make it worth your while. Online video services like Netflix are ready for you to get a little something back from you epic TV marathons.
2. For those who can’t go to bed until they’ve demolished all their friends on social media games.
4. For those who use the phrase “OMG, shoes” as a way to live their life.
It’s not too hard to turn your favorite fashion accessory into a smart investment. Wolverine World Wide is a publicly traded company that owns popular shoe brands like Keds, Sperry Top-Sider, and Stride-Rite.
5. For those who would trade a night out for a game night any day of the week.
6. If having the latest fashion trend for the season is at the TOP of your list.
There are some fashion powerhouses that don’t just dominate the runway, but also the stock market. For example, Fifth & Pacific allows you to invest in multiple well-known fashion comapanies, such as Liz Claiborne, Kate Spade, and Lucky Brand Jeans. Or Phillips-Van Heusen, which owns Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein.