2. Woven or natural textures add visual interest to any space.
3. But if you want to make a bolder statement, window treatments can add a much-needed pop of color to a neutral room.
4. Skip the wallpaper and go with printed roller shades to add color and a beautiful pattern to a plain room.
5. Go with light-colored, sheer shadings to give your living room a light and airy vibe.
6. Give your home a cohesive style by working with fixed design elements like the flooring and wood trim...
7. Already have a colorful space? Choose neutral-colored window coverings to accent an established look and allow your furniture and decor to remain the focus of the room.
Images courtesy of LEVOLOR