31 Kitchen Products From Walmart That May Be Inexpensive, But Will Never Stop Being Useful
The best bang for your buck.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of Rubbermaid glass storage containers to keep all your leftovers fresh, regardless of if you eat them the next day or in the next hour. And since they're glass, they're also odor and stain-resistant.
2. A Pioneer Woman citrus juicer, because freshly squeezed lime or lemon juice adds that extra zest to water, guacamole, or a homemade cocktail.
3. A KitchenAid multifunction can opener that not only will easily open your canned goods, but also help you pop open bottles.
4. A steel mesh organizer so you don't have to deal with a jumbled mess of silverware every time you open your drawers.
5. A can rack organizer that will stack your bulky cans (up to 36 standard-sized ones!) in an efficient way that doesn't monopolize all your cabinet space.
6. A pretty set of kitchen towels so you no longer have to air dry your just-washed dishes or hands, or in the latter case, wipe them on your pants.
7. A coffee maker that'll let you enjoy a whole pot of coffee any day for under $10. It also has an auto keep-warm function so on those days when you need that fourth or fifth cup of caffeine, it'll be just as hot as your first.
8. A KitchenAid grater, which is basically a four-in-one tool. It has fine, medium, and coarse graters, and a slicing blade to accomodate all the vegetables, fruits, or cheese in your fridge.
9. A stainless-steel paper towel holder that looks sleek and keeps your paper towels stationary instead of rolling around on your countertop.
10. A lid organizer to keep your lids sorted and help save you from the chaos of always trying to find the right lid for the right pot or pan.
11. A bowl and measuring spoon set that has conveniently and affordably put together most everything you'd need to prep for a good cooking or baking session.
12. A stainless-steel sink organizer, which includes a sponge and scrubby to provide everything you need to do dishes in one convenient place.
13. A trio of bamboo cutting boards that are strong and durable for chopping, but also can double as boards to display cheese and charcuterie.
14. A 12-piece silicone utensil set so you have all the tools you need to flip, stir, scoop, and pick up your food.
15. A plastic bag dispenser that can be attached to the inside of a cabinet door and organize the unsightly pile of bags you have spilling out onto the floor.
16. A ceramic utensil holder to keep all your most used kitchen gadgets nearby and within reach. No more digging through a drawer for a spatula while something is about to burn on the stove.
17. A three-tiered spice rack organizer so you can actually see what spices you own and immediately know when you need to restock.
18. A nonstick bakeware set that will help you achieve all your dreams of being a pro baker, or at least make yummy cookies and cakes using the right equipment.
19. A set of food storage containers to keep dry ingredients fresh longer than in half-torn-apart bags. They also can stack to make the most of your limited pantry space.
20. A Magic Bullet mini blender so you can whip up the perfect portion of smoothies, soups, guacamole, and more in seconds.
21. A Lodge 8-inch cast iron skillet that will be your new favorite pan because you can sauté, bake, broil, fry, or grill in it, and use it on the stove, in the oven, or on the grill. Talk about versatility!
22. A Cuisinart knife set, because there's nothing worse than having dull kitchen knives, and now you'll have a few to choose from.
23. A food thermometer, which is one of those kitchen tools you never thought you needed until you're roasting a chicken and decide you'd rather not give yourself food poisoning by accidentally undercooking it.
25. A set of terry pot holders to save your hands (and table) from hot pots and pans. There's one for each hand, and one to spare.
26. A stainless-steel mesh strainer that can rest on the side of a bowl to let you strain pasta or produce without creating a giant puddle of water on the counter.
27. A pineapple corer, because you love to eat pineapple but hate to muscle your way through cutting the whole thing. Now you can just twist this slicer into the fruit and create perfect pineapple rings with minimal effort.
28. A set of Pioneer Woman ceramic bowls to brighten up your table when you serve dishes for family, friends, or yourself.
29. A set of classic, white dinner plates that are break and chip-resistant and durable enough for everyday use, so you don't have to keep buying replacement ones.
30. A clear turntable to keep your condiments or spices easy to reach and visible to prevent you from forgetting about that one jar that's been hiding in the back of your pantry for years.
31. An expandable cabinet shelf that will instantly give you an extra surface to hold your dishes or kitchenware and is way cheaper than having a contractor come in and build something new.
Need ingredients for all your new recipes? Shop each recipe directly through the app, or check out Walmart’s grocery selection to get veggies, meat, seafood, and more delivered right to your door.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.