31 Bestselling Kitchen Products From Target That’ll Seriously Upgrade Your Daily Routine
Make the everyday more exciting.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of mixing bowls to help you prep for cooking in a cool, monochromatic way. There are measurement markings on the inside of each bowl so you don't accidentally add too much or too little of any one ingredient.
2. A Vitamix blender that will mix, purée, blend, grind, emulsify, or liquify ingredients so quickly and easily, you'll think you're a professional chef.
3. A cast-iron skillet so you only need one pan to cook meals in a variety of ways — on the stove, on the grill, in the oven, or over an open flame. Plus, if you season it properly, it will last you for years or even decades.
4. An OXO salad spinner that's not only fun to use, but will seriously up your salad game because soggy lettuce is the worst.
5. An OXO stainless steel steamer to steam veggies and other foods. It has an extendable handle that also has a hold to help you lift it out of a piping hot pot without burning your hands.
6. A nine-piece nonstick and stackable Calphalon cookware set because you need multiple sized pots and pans for cooking but don't have unlimited cabinet space to store them all.
7. A SodaStream so you can drink all the refreshing sparkling water you want in a matter of seconds and with a press of a button.
8. A Bodum French Press set to make your morning coffee routine feel très chic and taste magnifique.
9. A Hearth & Hand with Magnolia stoneware spoon rest so you have a stylish place to rest your utensils while cooking and don't end up making a mess all over your countertops.
10. A 15-piece Cuisinart knife set to make sure you always have a sharp knife to cut and chop whatever you need to tackle in the kitchen.
11. A 6-quart Instant Pot that will pretty much let you set it and forget when making soups, stews, porridges, sautés, and slow-cooked meals.
12. A set of three reusable Stasher bags to keep produce, leftovers, or snacks fresh *and* help eliminate the need for single-use plastic bags. They're also super durable — you can freeze or microwave them and throw them in the oven or dishwasher.
13. A Dash mini waffle maker for easily whipping up adorable waffles when you feel like having breakfast any time of day.
14. A stainless-steel simplehuman trash can with a step so you can throw away garbage even when your hands are full, and a silent-close lid to keep smells contained. It also has a slim design that won't monopolize kitchen space.
15. A spice rack so you're not playing a game of "guess the spice" every time you reach inside your cabinet and grab a random bottle.
16. A Hearth & Hand with Magnolia stoneware utensil holder to keep all your most-used kitchen tools organized and within arm's reach.
17. A 30-piece utensil set that includes all the basics you need in the kitchen to stir, whisk, measure, grab, grate, and more. It also comes with a tray so you don't have a drawer full of loose utensils sliding around.
18. A set of sleek cutting boards you can use for small, medium, and large prep jobs without scratching up your counters.
19. A 12-piece stoneware dinnerware set to elevate your meals regardless if you're eating takeout or a home-cooked spread.
20. A coffee storage canister so you can have all your beans or grounds in an attractive and visible location front and center in your kitchen.
21. A gooseneck electric kettle you'll want to show off whether or not you're you're using it for hot water, tea, or pour-over coffee.
22. A 10-piece set of glass food storage containers to keep leftovers and food fresh without stinking up the rest of your fridge. They're also stain-resistant, microwave-safe, and oven-safe up to 450 degrees.
23. A pizza baking set because pies tastes better when they're made on a stone, and now you have no excuse not to eat delicious pizza.
24. An enamel Dutch oven for making casseroles, stews, breads, and more in a pot that looks good enough to set right in the middle of your table.
25. An Ember smart mug that won't judge you for how long it takes you to drink a hot beverage. Instead, it will keep it at just the right temperature for a full hour and a half.
26. A glass cake stand for displaying all your homemade (or store-bought) baked goods in a cafe-worthy way.
27. A KitchenAid food processor to save you precious time in the kitchen because it will do all the chopping, dicing, and pureeing for you.
28. A can opener with a built-in bottle opener that's an essential tool you'll use almost every day.
29. A pair of stoneware salt and pepper shakers so you can season your food properly and stylishly, instead of trying to find the free packets that came with all your takeout orders.
30. An aluminum baking sheet that's durable and heats evenly. Sorry, you'll no longer be able to blame burned cookies on bad equipment.
31. And a stainless-steel box grater with multiple grating surfaces (fine, medium, course, and slicing) for cheese and other foods. There's also an attachable container to catch the grated ingredients to prevent them from spilling all over the place.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.