1. If you urgently needed a clock in Germany, just head down to the corner and pick one up.
2. Here’s a Macy’s vending machine that sold men’s shorts for only 97 cents!
3. That’s actually Harpo Marx surprising someone on Candid Camera from inside a Coca-Cola vending machine.
4. Here’s a machine selling air insurance at Newark Airport.
5. A beer vending machine? Yes, please!
6. Here, a vending machine selling Calpis, a Japanese beverage described as having “a light, somewhat milky, and slightly acidic flavor, similar to plain or vanilla-flavored yogurt…” YUM.
7. Worms at the push of a button.
8. Lemonade vending machines in Moscow.
9. Instant books!
10. Pantyhose on-the-go in France.
11. Potatoes ‘round the clock are totally useful.
12. Here’s a machine dispensing handy lightbulbs.
13. Not the most exciting vending machine — dispensing lumps of coal in France — but still useful once upon a time.
14. The egg-o-matic seems like a pretty great idea so long as they don’t get crushed coming out the slot.
15. The best for last: the whiskey vending machine. Official plea to get one of these for the BuzzFeed office.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞