1. Central Park in 1896 looks like hellafun.
3. Another view of Central Park two years later, in 1898. Snow day, perhaps?
4. A snow-covered Riverside Park in 1905.
5. Mini snow hills piled up around the Flatiron building in 1905.
6. These dudes are curling in CENTRAL PARK in 1906. Can I come too?
8. A trolley gets stalled in 1908. Same familiar dirty snow you see these days, right?
9. Being a horse carriage driver in the winter of 1910 must have been a bitch.
10. An empty and cold Battery Park in 1910.
11. An unshoveled 5th Avenue and 25th Street in 1910.
12. I really hope someone saved those freezing ducks from Central Park in 1922.
Stay warm, NYC!
- Thousands of people hit the streets Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.