1. Cruising down Wilshire.
2. Skirt-heavy street style fashions in West Hollywood.
3. The Hollywood farmers market looks almost unchanged!
4. The original and infamous Brown Derby restaurant.
5. Boys picking up newspapers. Remember those?
6. Hollywood Boulevard in the 1960s.
7. The Bank of America downtown.
8. Steakhouse signage.
9. Wonder if these drivers are as crazy as L.A. drivers today?
10. The always iconic Beverly Hills Hotel.
11. Grauman’s Chinese Theater, aka tourist central.
12. This almost looks like it could be the set for a movie that takes place in Hollywood in the ’40s.
13. Way more fun than our stop signs now.
14. The Hollywood Hotel was a staple of the industry during Hollywood’s Golden Age.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹