1. Cruising down Wilshire.
2. Skirt-heavy street style fashions in West Hollywood.
3. The Hollywood farmers market looks almost unchanged!
4. The original and infamous Brown Derby restaurant.
5. Boys picking up newspapers. Remember those?
6. Hollywood Boulevard in the 1960s.
7. The Bank of America downtown.
8. Steakhouse signage.
9. Wonder if these drivers are as crazy as L.A. drivers today?
10. The always iconic Beverly Hills Hotel.
11. Grauman’s Chinese Theater, aka tourist central.
12. This almost looks like it could be the set for a movie that takes place in Hollywood in the ’40s.
13. Way more fun than our stop signs now.
14. The Hollywood Hotel was a staple of the industry during Hollywood’s Golden Age.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.